Shade

"Killed by a shadow?, that's a new one." Carson said as he, Beverly, HR, and Cindy are in the cortex.

"Maybe that's what killed Edward Clariss." Cindy said.

"Clariss was a metahuman, this victim doesn't appear to be." Beverly said.

"Do we know if this shadow meta is from the particle accelerator explosion or from Dr. Alchemy?" Carson asked.

"Not yet, no, we actually haven't found any evidence to process." Beverly answered.

"If only we had a way, Francisco, to see what happens." HR said to Cindy.

"Where was the crime scene located?" Cindy asked to Beverly.

"In Chubbuck, Plamer and Racine, around 11:00 last night." Beverly said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"All right, can you get started?" Beverly asked to Cindy.

"Okay, but, like, right this minute?" Cindy asked to Beverly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry we just... we gotta stop this guy fast so we can focus on Dr. Alchemy." Beverly said. "Wanda has been having dreams about being a speedster, Alchemy dreams." 

"She was a speedster in Flashpoint?" Cindy asked Beverly.

Beverly nods.

"Anyone else gonna have powers we should know about?" Cindy asked.

"No" Beverly said.

"All right, I'm gonna work on shade." Cindy said.

"I'll supervise." HR said.

"You're gonna find my cuffs." Cindy said to HR.

"I'll have to find some cuffs." HR said.

"All right, we have to get back to work before Julian loses his mind." Beverly said.

Carson nods as he touches his wrist over his lab coat.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly speed around the park but Shade grabbed her and slam her to the ground.

Cindy, Carson, and HR get to the van as they talk to Beverly through the ear piece.

"Beverly, we're in the van, can you hear us?" Carson asked.

"I just tossed like a rag doll." Beverly said.

"That's not good." HR said.

"All right, guys, I cannot do anything if I can't see him, can we light this place up?" Beverly asked.

"Lights gonna slow down his molecular vibration so we can catch him." Cindy said.

"How are we gonna light this place up?" HR asked Cindy.

"See all these cars?" Cindy said, point her finger to the computer screen.

"Yeah" HR said.

"I hack into their computers." Cindy said.

"Yeah" HR said.

"Blast this guy with more lumens then Pink Floyd concert." Cindy said to HR.

"Yeah" HR said as she smile.

Carson removes the cuffs from his wrist.

"What are you doing?" Cindy asked to Carson.

"She gonna need these." Carson said as he is getting out of the van.

HR see that Carson have the cuffs and say, "He took...

"He took the cuffs. Okay, just drop it, all right... Beverly, I'm in." Cindy said.

"Okay. All right, wait until my mark." Beverly said. "And by Mark, I do mean next time That I gets punched."

Shade appeared and punch Beverly in the face.

"Mark." Beverly groans.

Cindy turn on the headlights and Shade groans as he starting to shrink into a normal human size.

"Flash!" Carson called out as he throw the cuffs and Beverly got the cuffs.

Shade turn into a human form as Beverly cuffs Shade wrists.

"Don't like the light, do you?" Beverly said. "Nowhere to hide now."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ignoring the problem does not get rid of it, You're gonna have to face it, don't we?" Cindy said to Carson.

Carson shakes his head.

"What?" Beverly asked.

"Nothing" Carson answered.

"Come on, Carson." Cindy said.

"Not right now, Cindy." Carson said.

"I...just...I can't just keep this in, you had to tell them." Cindy said to Carson.

"Tell them what?" Joan said.

"I have powers." Carson said as he take the cuffs off of him.

"What?" Joan said.

"What kind of powers?" Lan asked Carson.

Carson demonstrates his powers as both of his hands are cold and a mist.

"The cold kind." Carson said as he both of his hands down. "Happy now?"

"So, what, we're just gonna keep secret from each other?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, well, this wasn't your secret to tell, was it, Cindy." Carson said, angrily.

"I did that because I care about you." Cindy said to Carson.

"If you care about me, then you would have let me tell them all when I was ready. Because it's happening to me, not you. I'm the one turning evil. I'm the one who's gonna have to leave soon." Carson said.

Then Carson leave the cortex.

"I vibed the two of us fighting each other in the future. He was Jack Frost." Cindy said.

"I'll go talk to him, I got it." Beverly said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson was putting the cuffs back on when Beverly finds him.

"How long have you known?" Beverly asked Carson.

"A few months. First I didn't want to accept what was happening to me. And then I had to. So then I tried to suppress my powers. There no suppressing these powers...I just can't believe that this is my life." Carson answered.

"It shouldn't be. None of what's happening to any of you should be." Beverly said.

"What do you mean, any of us?" Carson asked.

"I mean...Dr. Alchemy. Wanda. You getting powers. Even Dante being dead in the timeline. It's all because I created Flashpoint. Even, Lan, who, I don't know, I think he disappointed that he doesn't have powers and everyone else does. And no matter what I do now, everything different." Beverly answered.

"So none of this happened before?" Carson asked.

Beverly shakes her head. "I'm sorry, Carson." She said.

Lan comes in and say, "Wanda's up"

"Okay." Beverly said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys and I hope you all enjoy this and Merry Christmas to all, bye :)