Flash vs Arrow (part 1)

"Look at this, the emotions centers off brains are still showing signs of being overwhelmed." Dr. Wells said as she was looking at the scans.

"Particularly the area shows that controls executive function, The part that stops people from random and potentially destructive things that pop into their heads." Carson explains.

Beverly turned to Carson. "How do you think the meta does it to them?"

"That's a million dollars question." Carson answered.

Beverly looking down at her phone and she got a text from Lan. "Hey, if you guys figure it out, just give me a call, okay." Beverly said to Carson and Dr. Wells.

Carson look at Beverly and crossed his arms. "Is the Flash off to another rooftop rendezvous with Lan?" 

"No." Beverly said as Carson give Beverly a look. "Yeah but he probably just wants to asked me- I mean, you know, him about metahuman stuff for his blog."

"Do you want some advice?" Carson asked.

"No matter what I say, I'm getting advice, right?" Beverly question.

"Don't get involved, as the Flash or yourself, you don't wanna be the one to blame for their breakup." Carson said to Beverly.

Beverly nodded and flash away to go and see Lan.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Police got a ping from the tracer  in the stolen cash, SWAT team closing in on the 1600 block of pass." Cindy said to Beverly.

"Now stop ruining Lan love life and go." Carson said to Beverly.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson get a S.T.A.R. labs sweat shirt and give it to Felicity as he speak. "Hi Felicity, it's good to see you, What brings you back to Central City?, not Beverly" Carson said to Felicity.

"No, not Beverly, this?, not happening, we look down that road and we said "No, thank you." Felicity said to Carson as she put the sweat shirt on.

"They get it." Beverly whispered to Felicity.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You guys come up anything new on our meta?" Beverly asked Carson, Cindy, and Felicity.

"The officer who was affected tonight said he saw a flash of red before he lost control." Carson read out.

"Okay" Beverly said.

"I suspect the meta is inducing rage via the ocular nerve, and Dr. Wells wants to see you." Carson said to Beverly.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson checked Beverly's eyes as he speaks. "No signs of macular damage, your retina and cornea seem unaffected."

"I told you, I'm fine" Beverly said to Carson.

"You said Bivolo Whammied you, No desire to go MMA on any of us?" Carson said to Beverly.

"No." Beverly answered. "Yeah, I mean something weird happened with his eyes for a second."

"Weird thing?" Carson ask.

"Yeah, everything went red." Beverly answered.

Felicity turn to Beverly. "You were right."

"Okay, next thing you know, Bivolo is gone, look obviously, his powers didn't work on me, so- Beverly was cut off when Carson talk to Beverly.

"It's was stupid for you to go out there alone, you take too many risks, as fast as you are, that's gonna catch up with you." Carson argued.

Beverly turn to Carson. "Carson, I'm not Ramona, you gonna stop treating me like I am." 

"You're right, you're not." Carson said as he leaves the cortex.

Felicity turn to Beverly and crossed her arms as Beverly give Felicity a look. "What?"

"You're are such a loveable dummy." Felicity said to Beverly.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I just hope he can change Beverly back before she can kill Oliver." Carson said.

"Me, I'd be more worried about what Oliver might had to do to Beverly." Diggle said.

"Beverly have superpowers, Oliver has a bow and arrow." Carson said to Diggle.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you guys like this one, bye :)