Revenge of the rogues

Beverly is running as fast as she can while Harper,Cindy and Carson are watching her go. Beverly is running and a drome is behind her and one of the rockets on the drome sides got exploded and Beverly start again and this time she did it.

 Beverly is running and a drome is behind her and one of the rockets on the drome sides got exploded and Beverly start again and this time she did it

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After Beverly is done eatting her lunch she want to do its again and Cindy had another drome with laser but Harper and Carson said NO and Cindy is a bit sad.

They come back to S.T.A.R labs and Carson is in the computer and searching about firestorm and he miss his girlfriend, raymona, who had died or disappeared. Beverly come and see Carson is on the computer and he tell her that and its about firestorm and its had 800 pages and Beverly use her speed to research everything about firestorm and she find when the picture of a woman name Dr. Campbell disappeared and Beverly tell Carson about Dr. Campbell and Carson knew Beverly is a best friend/hero.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At night Carson went to the cafe and meet a woman, Jackie, they talk a little while and Carson knew Jackie what is she talking about and he walk out of the cafe and go to the parking lot.

He looked to his phone and search about Dr. Campbell with a picture on it and Carson go to his car. But before he can unlock his car the door is frozen and he slowly turn his head and look at caption cold and heatwave.

Car trouble sir. Cold said and heatwave walk over to Carson and Carson tried to unlock his car but heatwave grabbed him and cold smile while Carson is struggling and get off of heatwave grip.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly was in S.T.A.R LABS with Cindy and Harper and Cindy tell Beverly and Harper that what she find. The girl to the computer and Cindy tell Beverly and Harper about heatwave gun and Beverly thinks it's like Ghostbusters.

Beverly phone ringing and Beverly answer it and her face went to shocked and leave S.T.A.R LABS.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beverly went to the crime scene and saw Carson car and Joan come to her. Joan what happened. Beverly said there no sign of Carson. Joan said. And Beverly at Carson car, in shocked. Oh my God. She muttered.

We need to get him back. Beverly said. Yes we do. Joan said.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

They went to the police stadium and Edith tell them about Rory love the fire and half of his body is burned and Rory team up with snart and why they kidnapped Carson.

The tv is on and snart,Rory and Carson is on the screen.

Greeting central city I'm Leonard snart or you can called me cold. You see that the red blur is real well she real and save people three months ago and she called herself the flash. Tonight Sun down come out come out whatever you are flash show the people your real or thus young man dies. Cold said.

No don't come for me stay away they will hurt you- Carson said but it was cut off when the screen turn black.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Carson being tied to a chair by Rory.

You friend with the flash, right. Rory said as he get his lighter and show to Carson. See warm and bright and I love the fire and its my thing. Rory said. Your sick. Carson said. Maybe your the sick ones. Rory said. Not really. Carson said.

Well ok but what will happen if I burn her suit and skin. Rory said. Do anything you want to me but leave her alone. Carson said. You will die for her,hmm ok. Rory said when he point his gun to Carson head. But snart tell Rory it's time to go and Rory put a bomb below Carson chair and tied a gag around Carson mouth.

I hope Beverly is ok. Carson thought.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Joan and Cindy walk in the warehouse and had to find Carson. Cindy is calling Carson name.

Carson. Cindy said

Mhm

Carson is that you. Cindy said.

Mhm. Carson try to say something but it was muffled. Cindy found her friend who is shaking his head and yelling. Don't worry Carson we will get you out of this. Nhn nhn. Carson said but he was saying no no no but it was too late.

Joan came running to get Carson and get him and the bomb explode and Joan save Carson and Cindy came running to Joan and Carson. She take the gag that's around Carson mouth and start untied him.

I thought I'm gonna die. Carson said. Worrying and Cindy tell him without a friend and Cindy and Carson hug.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Vote or comments I hope you guys enjoy it

~ the Angel puppy