7

Y/N: I will never sell my soul to you!

Devil: I will make your Nomin wish come true Y/N

Y/N: ...........

Y/N: Even cuddles?

Devil: Even soft pecks on the lips or cheeks and moments

Y/N: ...........

Y/N: Deal

~()~()~()~()~()~()~

"Jeno~" Jaemin singsonged, kneeling infront of his sleeping face.

'How does he look so good while sleeping?' He asked himself, carding his fingers through his sleep-mussed hair.

Jeno whined softly, his eyes quivering slightly.

"Wake up." The tan boy smiled seeing his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning sunshine!" He exclaimed. The pale boy sat up, ruffling his black hair while squinting.

"Now shower up, I'll make breakfast." His ears perked up, jumping out of bed and entering the bathroom, causing Jaemin to chuckle.

"What did I do to deserve him?"

~~

They ate while talking, Jeno's lips curling up in a smile when there's a little bit of whipping cream at the corner of Jaemin's lips.

"You have a little bit of something, here." He reached out to wipe it off. The other boy's face flushed red, looking down on his food.

"Hey, don't be shy." Jeno locked their free hands together, rubbing circles on the palm of his hand.

Though they're already 2 years in their relationship, Jaemin's still shy when he does some actions that will make his heart beat fast.

"C'mon, finish your food. I'm taking you somewhere."

~~

"Woah." Jaemin gasped, looking at the alluring scenery infront of them.

They're in a cliff overlooking the whole city of Seoul, his jaw open in shock.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jeno asked, looking down on their laced hands.

"It is."

"But not as beautiful as you." He whispered into his ear, receiving a light punch from the younger male.

"So cheesy!" He chuckled, looking into his eyes.

"For you."

"Stop it!" Jeno couldn't help but laugh, making Jaemin pout.

The older leaned in, snaking his arms around the Leo's waist, planting a short, sweet kiss on his lips.

Jaemin's pretty sure his face is as red as a tomato right now and buried his face on his chest.

"I love you too." He murmured, inhaling his addictive scent of vanilla.

2nd of June, 2018