130

{Narrator/Akaira's POV}
Next day

So Hansol forgot that UNB has a hectic schedule today...

And ironically enough, NCT does to.

And Situational Irony, both groups' first schedule is Music Bank.

And to be more weirded out, NCT 127 is like right beside UNB.

Oh how badly Hansol wants to run into Yuta's arms already.

But he can't, the cameras are rolling live and the two groups are just behind the MCs.

{One Hour Later}

After one hour of torture of holding himself back, Hansol finally get to dash towards Yuta and hug him on their way backstage.

"Woah! Hello to you too, hyung." The younger male chuckled, wrapping his arms around the older.

"I miss you warmth." Hansol murmured and pulled away.

"Only my warmth? Not even an 'I miss you'?" Yuta pouted, the other laughed heartily and patted his head.

"We just met yesterday."

"But that yesterday felt like years." Hansol shook his head at his childishness.

"Aigoo~, you big baby."

"I ain't no big baby!" The other argued.

"Yes you are." Hansol said.

"YAH! NAKAMOTO YUTA! WE NEED TO LEAVE MINUTES PRIOR!" Taeyong yelled behind.

"We'll be leaving now, bye hyung!" Yuta waved at him and sprinted. In cue, Hansol also left the other way.

16th of December, 2018