140 (End)

{Years Later}

They're engaged, married, and Akari eyed over them along the way.

Yuta woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, and unknowingly strided over to the kitchen to see Hansol cooking.

He backhugged the older, burying his face into his shoulder.

"Morning~." Hansol singsonged.

"Morning." Yuta rasped.

"So clingy early in the morning." Akari murmured, sitting cross-legged on the kitchen counter.

The oldest of the three chuckled, hearing her complaint.

"Shut up." Yuta glared at her, which didn't faze her one bit.

"You're so mean, how did you become an angel?"

"They said that I'm a demon trapped in an angel's body." She laughed heartily.

~~~

The two laid down on the rooftop, looking at the dark sky littered with shining stars and a moon so bright.

"Is it too late to say 'I love you'?" Yuta asked.

Hansol gave out a breathy laugh.

"No." He replied, shifting over to his side.

The other smirked and shifted, faces centimeters away, the older could feel his minty breaths fanning his face.

"I love you." He whispered, looking into Hansol's brown eyes.

"I love you too." He replied, leaning closer until their lips touched.

27th of January, 2019

I enjoyed doing this little ficlet that I did, the ending part is [~~]ty tho :^)