28

Hyuck: *plays with Mark's fingers while they are talking*

Mark: *doesn't mind at all*

~[]~[]~[]~

STORY TIME GUYS!!!

So in the classroom. Me and 3 other friends, 1 boy and 2 girls, let's call the boy "Kev", the girl "RJ" and the other girl "Iella".

We're acually talking about our "ship", the two boys in our class, being so sweet to eachother and such.

We always catch them having their moment. I mean-*cough*

The shorter boy, let's call him "Hyuck" for now, and the taller one, let's call him "Mark".

For the freaking sake of the story

Moment #1

During the last class of the day, I saw Mark sitting on Hyuck's chair and let him sit on his lap.

HIS LAP

My mind: 'IDBEIFPWCJOECKWDPPRGPDGMD8D'

I couldn't let the moment slide, so I pictured them about 7 times before my phone runs out of battery.

My phone's battery was 2% that time.

Before I pictured them, I told it to RJ, and tried to snap a photo of them.

Let's just say that Hyuck caught her a few times and I didn't since I was sitting behind her.

Moment #2

While the Friday cleaners are waxing the floor of the classroom, Iella spotted Mark sling his arm over Hyuck's shoulder and whispered something in his ear.

She nudged me and Kev and pointed towards their direction.

Let's just say that we nearly screamed

Moment #3

During our practice for NutriJingle, I saw Hyuck playing with Mark's fingers while they're talking

Sounds familiar?

That moment is the one I took and recreated it and what you guys read

Yeah, story ended

I'll do this when something happened and just recreated it

20th of July, 2018