75

Foundation Day Pt. 3

The 1st siren of the day rang loudly throughout the whole school campus, followed by a female voice holding the mic.

"All of the students wearing their batch t-shirt will get caught!" It said, nearly the whole students on the school grounds went running for their lives as 10th Graders chased after them.

Sicheng and Kun, both not wearing their batch t-shirts, just calmly sat there watching, their wrists cuffed and holding hands as two 9th Graders stood by them, a phone in hand.

"How much longer?" Kun, 8th Grade, whined over the siren.

"10 more minutes." Taeil answered.

"10?!?!" Sicheng, also 8th Grade, reacted.

"Yeah." Youngho sighed and sat down.

"Hina forced us to do this even though it's supposed to be opposite gender, a revenge for making her and Yuto dance while handcuffed for 5 minutes." Taeil said, sitting down beside Jae.

"Dancecuff you mean." Someone mumbled behind them and scoffed.

"This is your fault." Hina hissed.

"It's not my fucking fault! Chenle and Jisung got the idea!" Sicheng stood up and faced the shorter girl.

"But you agreed!"

"I never wanted to! They pestered me!"

"Sicheng, you're hurting my wrist." Kun said, tugging the taller by his sleeve.

He growled and sat back down, but not before glaring at her.

"Get lost." He snapped once more, Hina chuckled darkly and walked away.

"I'm so getting her next time." Sicheng hunched over slightly.

"We will." The older Chinese male smirked and winked at him. He seemed to get the signal and grinned wickedly.

"What're they going to do now?" Taeil and Youngho mumbled worriedly.

21st of September, 2018