183

Werewolf!AU

Why am I always hit on by the the boys I never like?
I can always see them coming from the left and from the right.
I don't want to be a priss,
I'm just trying to be polite.
But it always seems to bite me in the-

Jungwoo sat in a stool in a bar, waiting for his boyfriend to show up when a guy, at least as tall as Jisung, went up to him and smirked, gazing his eyes up and down his body.

"Hello. What's your name, cutie?" He asked, Jungwoo glared at him in disgust but decided to answer, knowing that Lucas will show up in the middle of the conversation.

"Kim Jungwoo." The man cocked his head to the side, leaning against the counter.

"My name is Trouble. So, do you have any room for a little Trouble in your life?" He flirted, winking. The latter narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'm sorry but, no." He hissed, trying to be polite.

Ask me for my number
Yeah, you put me on the spot
You think that we should hook-up
But I think that we should not
You had me at hello
Then you opened up your mouth
And that is when it started going south
Oh!

"What's your number, Jungwoo?" He rolled his eyes and decided to give him Akari's number, knowing how she will deal with this type of situation after he told her.

"09158929150." (Don't try dialing this number, guys) Trouble — His real name is actually Mino — punched in the phone number told by Jungwoo as he kept shooting cheesy pick-up lines.

"So, besides being hot and sexy, what do you do for a living?" He bit his bottom lip in anger, rolling his eyes.

"Singing." He shortly answered, looking up at the older male with a mischievous  glint in his eyes.

"Shall we dance?"

Get your hands off my hips
'Fore I punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my-
Hey!
Take a hint take a hint

Mino pulled him up and snaked his arms around Jungwoo's waist, causing the other to hiss at him.

"Get your hands off my hips," He started. "before I punch you in the lips."

He didn't listen. Instead, he trailed his eyes down to his visible collarbones, licking his lips seductively.

"HEY!"

Soon, he felt a stinging pain from his lips. He massaged it and widen his eyes at Jungwoo, now in the arms of another tall male — Lucas.

"Don't you take the hint? Then I'll say it." Jungwoo took a deep breath before glaring at him with dark eyes.

I am not your missing link
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint take a hint

"What...?" Mino stared dumbfounded at him, eyes wide.

"I'm not your missing link. And also, let me tell you what I think — I think you could use a mint." Jungwoo smiled sweetly at him before he went out of the bar with Lucas.

11th of April, 2019

Continuation:

After Jungwoo told Akari what happened at the bar, the trio waited patiently to get a call from Mino with her phone.

In what felt like hours, a ringing sound came from it, Akari picked up and answered.

"Hi, Jungwoo~." Mino's sweet voiced grossed her, so she decided to growl him back.

"Look, I don't know what you're trying to do but I think you have the wrong number."

"Don't joke around now, babe. I know that's you."

"Well, sorry, this is NOT Jungwoo. My name is Akaira and I think you should delete this phone number before I hunt you down." As soon as Mino heard Akari's fake name, he started stuttering.

"I- I'm so sorry, Akaira! I- I thought this was his phone number, I'm sorry!" He hung up and deleted the number, sighing in relief.

Lucas and Jungwoo burst out laughing, tears pooling out of their eyes as Akari removed the conversation.