77

5 - 6 years old

Kun sat in the classroom, his face buried in the book he was reading. The door opened and slammed closed before his book is snatched away.

"Why are you reading this book with a somber face? I couldn't get my heads and tails to understand it." A high-pitched, girly voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard rang in his ears.

"Give it back, Ying!" He stood up and tried grabbing his favourite book, but it was thrown to Yerin and to Yera soon after.

Kun raced towards Yera and skidded infront of her, his book flying up back to Ying.

The three girls laughed mockingly at him. Sicheng, watching the whole thing, silently stood up and glared at Ying as they passed the book.

"Here, Kun-Kun! Come and get it!" Ying mocked, waving it. She was caught off guard when a chair zoomed towards her, hitting her square in the face causing her to fall to the floor.

The tallest among the five dragged another chair towards Ying, slamming it down to her atleast 7 times before letting his grip loosen.

"I have enough of your mocking words and actions and your irritating voice," He started. "I went easy on you because you look JUST LIKE MY EX-BEST FRIEND."

His words dripped with venom. Ying, Yerin, and Yera shivered in fear as Ying sobbed quietly.

"You better be careful, because from now on, I won't be letting you go without a single scratch on your pretty but fake face." Sicheng picked up the book and returned it to Kun. Kun mumbled a "Thank you".

"You're welcome." He replied smiling, patting him on the head and walked out of the classroom like nothing just happened.

15 - 17 years old

"Guys, I think we should stop this now." Kun overheard a small, fragile-like voice say.

"Why not, Minwon-ah? Always being a coward?" A male voice laughed, supposedly to Minwon.

"We'll let you go when we're done doing this shit."

He pushed the door to where the voices are coming from, revealing two males sitting on the teachers' desk while another's body shook in fear.

"So it was you guys after all?" He entered and crossed his arms, not knowing the danger lurking behind him.

"Oh, Kun-ssi. Never knew you'd be here." Hyunwoo jumped off the desk, smirking.

"The one spreading the lies and rumours about him."

"Not us, but him." SooIl pointed at Minwon, who's sobbing quietly.

"We ordered him to."

"If I had proof, I would post it on the school page." Kun hissed, stepping foward bravely.

"Oh, try it kid, I bet no one's gonna believe it." The two males laughed, but stopped when someone played a record.

"Let's make a rumour that Sicheng killed a female with a knife, soak a kitchen knife in blood and take a picture of it so the whole school believes it."

"What a great idea, Hyunwoo-ah!"

"SooIl, Hyunwoo, you guys have to stop this, it's not funny."

"Already backing out when the acual fun is just starting? I'm disappointed, Minwon-ssi."

"Please! Don't hurt me!"

The record stopped, SooIl and Hyunwoo's fingers curled into fists as they glared at Sicheng, seemingly unfazed by the glaring daggers fired at him.

"There, I got the proof you need." Sicheng placed his hand on his hip and walked beside Kun.

"Oh, backing up Kun here, you see." Hyunwoo chuckled.

"I knew by the time the 'Orphaned Child' rumour spread out, and recorded all of your conversations." His green eyes flickered to Minwon, squeezing his eyes shut and covering his ears.

"I will accuse you and Hyunwoo, maybe not Minwon since you guys forced him to do so." Sicheng eyed the two taller and more buffed males.

"Do you want me to post all of the recordings in the school page, even the one I just played?" Sicheng walked infront of Kun.

"Do it! Try it!" SooIl laughed mockingly.

"Even if you do so, no one will believe it! There's so many ways to destroy that proof!" Hyunwoo pointed at the younger.

"If it weren't for you, I would've had the whole batch in the palm of my hands last year!" Hyunwoo exclaimed and punched Sicheng in the stomach, he staggered back and clutched the spot he was punched.

"Want to give up? It's easy! Just say "Sorry Hyunwoo-ah, please have mercy!"" He mocked.

"I'll......" Sicheng scoffed under his breath.

"What? I can't hear you. Say it louder!"

"Kill you."

The boy stepped back and spin-kicked the door so hard it broke apart. He stepped up at the frightened male.

"Do you want me to do the same to your face? I bet you wouldn't want to look in the mirror next time." He sneered.

"If you don't want that to happen, I guess you'll have to stay away from my sight." Sicheng smirked. "YOU TRASH!!" He screamed in their faces.

The frightened males screamed and ran out of the classroom. Sicheng placed his hand on his waist again.

Present

"He always protected me at the right times."

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Remember that time when you almost kicked me in the face because I scared you?"

"Oh my Gohd, Yes! I felt sorry for that!"

23rd of September, 2018