133

"JUN!" Yuta heard Hansol's yell from the other line, and a few statics.

"Hello?"

"Yuta? Why are you calling me?" The older asked, startled as he blocked Junyoung from taking his phone away from his ear.

"I want to hear your convo~." The other squeaked as Hansol attacked his side, but sighed as he put Yuta on speaker.

"No, stop it. Jesuz since when did you become so nosy?"

"*ahem*"

"Oh, sorry 'bout that. Why'd you call me?"

"I just miss your voice." Yuta answered, Sicheng slapped his bicep and laughed silently. The Japanese chuckled.

"RainJun since when did you get so flirty? Did Jaemin teach you?" The older groaned.

"No, but I was flirty since day 1."

"AYE~ YOU BLUSHIN'! I SEE THAT PINK TINT ON YOUR CHEEKS!" Jun squealed, kicking his feet.

"Aw~ do you love me, Hansollie~?" Yuta cooed.

"I had enough of you two, jezung. And I won't answer your question YET, Yuta-ssi." The said male pouted but went with it.

"Alrighty then, but I'll make you fall in love with me, just watch." He smirked, licking his dry lips.

"Ooh~, possessive boyfriend~." Junyoung wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at the older.

"Oh shut it! He's not even my boyfriend!"

"Yet." Both Yuta and Sicheng couldn't contain their laughter any longer and bursted.

"How did I even keep up with you two?"

19th of December, 2018