145

"Oh my goodness..."

Kunhang stared warily at his snow white cat ears, and soon glanced at the same coloured tail slowly swaying. How he got it is a complete mystery.

'How am I going to hide this?!' He thought, soon he heard knocks from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Kunhang! You've been inside there for nearly an hour! Are you ok?" Youngheum yelled from the other side.

"I'm fine! J-Just something I had to fix." He cursed himself for stuttering.

"Hendery!" He winced at the stage name rolling off of Dejun's mouth, with venom and anger laced in his voice. "Open the door right now!"

Kunhang being Kunhang, he refused to, leaning against the door.

"Or I'm breaking it down!"

Sighing, he twisted the door knob, letting the older male enter.

"Why are you- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" The hybrid jumped at the sudden outburst, his ears folded back.

"I- I don't know! I woke up and this appeared!" Kunhang said, shivering in fear, backing up into the wall.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, sealing his mismatched orbs shut, covering his ears as his whole body shook.

Dejun softened, approaching the younger boy and wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm not mad, just shocked." He whispered, lifting his face up.

"C'mon, let's go." He gently tugged Kunhang out of the bathroom.

To say at least, Kunhang was bombarded with cooes and questions from the rest of the NCT members.

19th of February, 2019