143

Kunhang woke up in the wrong side of the bed today.

He felt like crying, he craved his boyfriend's attention, cuddles, affection, and ice cream.

He felt insecure about his looks and even cried in the bathroom because of it.

They were stretching when he entered the practice room, not smiling brightly and greeting everyone like he usually does, breaking everyone's uwu's.

"Babe, are you ok?" Dejun went to his side and asked, running his fingers through the other's hair.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Kunhang whispered, giving him a smal smile, but the older knew better than to believe it.

"Whatever you say so."

All of them started dancing to Regular, he looked serious than his bubbly self, causing the others to eye him more carefully.

When Kunhang made one tiny mistake in the middle of Come Back, he broke down in tears, covering his face, making everyone worried and kunfused.

"What's happening to you?" Youngheum asked, going up to the younger and grasping his wrists, removing his hands from his face.

He just shook his head, not replying.

Dejun's heart broke at the sight of Kunhang crying. Kun caught his eye and gestured for the rest to leave them alone.

As soon as the door closed behind the leader, the eldest of the two slowly approached him and enveloped him into a hug, lifting Kunhang's head.

"Tell me everything," Dejun whispered softly. "are you ok?"

"I- I don't know." The younger whimpered out. "I just felt like crying, I feel tired, I feel numb, I- I just miss you. I- I- I know you've been busy these days—"

The older internally chuckled and a peck on the lips, cutting off Kunhang's ramble.

"Do you want to go home?" The other questioned, the younger nodded eagerly.

Dejun took both of their bags from the floor and ventured out of the room, side-by-side. Silence engulfing them.

~~~

The two boys were legit cuddling on the couch. Kunhang's head resting on Dejun's chest as he cards his fingers through the younger's hair, legs tangled together.

The older had his other arm draped around the younger as he slept, murmuring incoherent Chinese every once in a while.

"I miss you," Was the very first word that he understood over the string of words.

"Don't leave me, please." Followed by whimpers leaving Kunhang lips.

"I won't leave you. Hush, baby~ calm down." Dejun whispered, holding him closer.

The whimpers soon became cries, tears slowly cascading down his face and wetting the other's shirt.

The main vocalist took a deep sigh to calm his nerves.

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine.

You make me happy~

When skies are grey~

You'll never know, dear~

How much I love you~.

Please don't take,

My sunshine, away."

The song calmed the vIsUaR down, only streaks of stray tears being the remnants of his breakdown.

Dejun kissed the crown of his head before joining him in dreamland.

17th of February, 2019