142

Werewolf!AU

Kunhang knocked on the door to be swung open by a shirtless Dejun, inviting him into his house.

Dejun: What brings you here?

Kunhang: Oh, Yuta-hyung told me that you'll be picking me up but you didn't show up so I came.

Dejun: I was about to go out but, well you're here now so come with me.

The older gestured for him to follow him up the stairs into his bedroom. Kunhang sat on his bed while looking around the place.

Kunhang: Your room looks nice.

Dejun: *chuckles* Thanks.

Dejun stood infront of his closet, rummaging through it to look for a baby blue sweater.

The younger was about to drool over his mate when he noticed a wound from his shoulder.

Kunhang: Dejun! What happened there?

He went over to him and forcefully made him sit down on the bed.

Dejun: I got shot by the Hunters but it's fine, it doesn't hurt that much.

Kunhang: Stay. Here. I'll treat that wound.

Dejun: Kunhang, I'm fine—

The said male bared his teeth at him.

Dejun: *sighs* Alright.

Soon Kunhang covered it with a gauze pad.

Kunhang: You should be careful, what if I lose you next time?

He didn't notice tears cascading down his cheeks, Dejun softened at the sight and wiped his tears away.

Dejun: I will, don't worry too much.

He leaned in to kiss the younger on the lips, Kunhang kissed back and felt Dejun nibble on his bottom lip.

Dejun: *voice husky* You want to do it today?

Kunhang: I don't see why not. Redeem yourself, asshole.

7th of February, 2019

Yeah you know what happened next ;^)