45

Renjun is practicing with Yerin, his female friend in the dance practice room along with ChenSung

'I'm strangling a bitch soon.' Chenle thought as he glared at Yerin getting all touchy with his hyung.

His hyung.

Though he's supposed to focus on Renjun and blushing as he does sexy dance moves in the song but he couldn't help but feel jealousy rising up inside his heart.

"LeLe your jealous side is showing." Jisung said as he sat down beside him, also glaring daggers at the girl.

The other sighed and ran his fingers through his pink hair.

"I just couldn't help it." He mumbled.

"Just focus on Renjun-hyung for a bit." The maknae suggested.

"Yeah without the fact that she's there and the fact that she's a hoe for him." He rambled.

"Chenle?" They looked up to see the said boy up front, with sweat glistening on his forehead and his bangs sticking.

The sight is beautiful to be honest, causing both to blush darker.

"What are you guys talking about?" He sat on the other side of Chenle, glancing at Yerin.

"Nothing much." Jisung lied, slouching, trying to make himself as small as possible.

"You're lying." He caught.

"Obviously." Chenle hissed.

"Seriously, tell me the truth." Renjun demanded.

"LeLe here," The maknae straightened his back and poked his cheeks. "Is jealous because of Yerin."

"Really?" Chenle gulped, looking down in shame.

The oldest chuckled and smirked.

"Why would I leave you guys for her?" He asked them, crossing his leg over the other.

They mumbled something incoherent.

"I have no feelings for Yerin, she's nothing special to me." He patted the other Chinese male on the head.

"I wrote your names on my heart and here it lived."

28th of July, 2018