chapter 10 - Wayward Sisters

THEN

(Song:) I Am the Fire - Halestorm

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the cabin, Alex looked at the picture of the Mills family. "This your family?"

"Yes," Jody answered.

"Where are they?" Alex answered.

From 5.15 "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid", in the Mills house, Jody walked into the room, seeing Owen kneeling over Sean's body on the floor, eating him alive, looking on in horror. Outside, Jody and Catty heard the gunshot that killed her son. Jody closed her eyes, wincing, starting to cry. Catty embraced her.

Catty: (voice over from 5.15 Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid) "Jody, look at me."

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the cabin, Alex screamed for help when the Vampires tried to take her away. "Jody, help!"

Jody tried to force the door open. "Alex!"

From 10.09 "The Things We Left Behind", in the group home, Claire was pulled down the hallway by her arm.

Sage: (voice over from 11.22 We Happy Few) "I know all about Jody Mills."

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the station, Alex was pulled down the hallway by her arm by the cop.

Sage: (voice over from 11.22 We Happy Few) "The adoptive mom to a girls halfway home."

From 11.23 "Alpha and Omega", in the station, Sage was pulled down the hallway by her arm toward Jody.

Sage: (voice over from 11.22 We Happy Few) "She's got two other girls, Claire and Alex."

From 13.09 "The Bad Place", in her home, Jody opened the door to reveal Patience.

Jody: (voice over from 13.03 Patience) "If you need someplace to go, my door's always open."

From 10.20 "Angel Heart", in the barn, Claire was holding her mother's body, crying. "Mom!"

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the cellar, Alex had her back turned to Jody as Jody killed the Mama Vampire.

From 10.20 "Angel Heart", in the cab, Claire drove away, looking out the window.

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the cellar, Alex was undergoing the transformation for a Vampire, before she was cured, her eyes red, blood on her lips, crying.

From 13.09 "The Bad Place", in Patience's room, James turned after his daughter, angry. "You go now, you choose that life, you don't come back."

Patience hesitated, hurt but knowing that he was going to give her that ultimatum, angry that her father would do that, leaving.

From 10.08 "Hibbing 911", outside the sheriff's retreat, Donna watched Len the Vampire feed in shock and horror.

From 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann", in the basement, Jody was beaten up and slightly bloody, looking up bravely.

From 11.21 "All in the Family", outside the Sanders house, Sage's parents were dead on the ground. Sage was kneeling to the ground, holding her little sister Lisa's dead body in her arms. She was struck in the forehead with lightning, screaming. The lightning continued to strike Sage all over her body, making her scream. Her eyes were glowing white.

Sabrina: (voice over 12.09 First Blood) "Claire, Alex and Jody are helping Sage channel her emptiness into hunting monsters."

From 11.12 "Don't You Forget About Me", in the abandoned building, Jody, Claire and Alex were tied up, being terrorized by the Vampires.