chapter 21 - Beat the Devil

THEN

From 13.18 "Bring 'Em Back Alive", in Heaven, Lucifer was sitting on the throne, ranting to Anael. "I devote myself to finding Jack and Kai. We're gonna combine our powers, I'll remake the world in my image."

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the hotel room, Lucifer walked away from Rowena's burnt to a crisp corpse.

Rowena: (voice over from 13.12 Various & Sundry Villains) "Before he crushed my skull, Lucifer showed me his true face."

From 13.12 "Various & Sundry Villains", in the parking lot, Sam, Octavia and Rowena were talking.

Octavia looked away. "Considering that he was going to kill Sam, Dean and Catty when I let him possess me to save them, before I realized I was pregnant with Ariel and Faith. He kept us away from Sam to torture all of us."

"And then the Darkness tortured Ava, Ariel and Faith because of him," Sam told her. "I saw Lucifer's face... in the Cage. It still terrifies me."

From 13.13 "Devil's Bargain", in the motel room, Lucifer was using his powers to cause everyone pain. "Ava's head's not in the right place, so it'll be more fun to pick on that for a second."

Octavia held her head in pain, gasping.

Sam: (voice over from 13.13 Devil's Bargain) "Ava, you okay? Lucifer got into your head."

From 13.12 "Various & Sundry Villains", in the parking lot, Sam, Octavia and Rowena were talking.

"How do both of you deal with what he did to you?" Rowena asked.

"I guess we don't," Sam answered.

From 13.20 "Unfinished Business", in the motel room, Gabriel was sitting on the couch, looking at Catty, Sam, Octavia, Dean, Ness, Aiden and Amara. "I don't suppose you guys have any more of my Grace. The tank's a little low."

From 13.18 "Bring 'Em Back Alive", in the guest room, Gabriel let his eyes glow blue. Later, he inhaled his Grace.

Gabriel: (voice over from 13.20 Unfinished Business) "I'll recharge. Eventually."

From 13.17 "The Thing", in the Bunker's library, Sage was mixing together the spell, pouring Gabriel's Grace into the spell mix, holding the Seal of Solomon over the spell.

Dean: (voice over from 13.20 Unfinished Business) "Whatever we didn't use on you, we used to open up a rift."

From 13.20 "Unfinished Business", in the AW hideout, in the aftermath of Kevin's spell, Sabrina, Ethan, Izzy, Ariel, Faith, Jack and Kai managed to save Mary, Brett and five other men, but the others had died in the explosion. They looked at each other sadly in devastation.

Catty: (voice over from 13.18 Bring 'Em Back Alive) "They're at a base somewhere in Dayton, Ohio, but we didn't have enough time to get there."

From 13.12, there was a brief flash of Rowena's eyes glowing purple, while in 13.18, there was a brief glimpse of Gabriel standing tall with his wings shadowed on the wall behind him, glowing with light, showcasing the most powerful allies Ness was talking about.

Ness: (voice over from 13.19 Funeralia) "We must assemble our most powerful allies to rescue our family."

From 13.14 "Good Intentions", in the Apocalypse World, there were flashes of the fight between Sabrina, Ariel, Faith, Jack and Kai vs. AW Sabrina, Ariel and Faith.

Ness: (voice over from 13.19 Funeralia) "And confront the evil versions of Sabrina, Ariel and Faith."

From 13.18 "Bring 'Em Back Alive", there were flashes of Catty, Castiel, Sam, Dean, Levi and Brandon vs. AW Levi and Brandon.