chapter 17 - The Thing

THEN

From 8.22 "Clip Show", in the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Castiel, Octavia and Young Sabrina were watching a video taken by the Men of Letters.

Henry: (voice over from 8.12 As Time Goes By) "You're Men of Letters. Chroniclers of all that which man does not understand."

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Brandon introduced himself, smirking. "Brandon Davies. British Men of Letters. You haven't exactly seen us at our best. A bit... excitable."

There were flashes of the Aquarian Star.

Henry: (voice over from 8.12 As Time Goes By) "Our crest."

Ness: (voice over from 8.12 As Time Goes By) "The Aquarian Star."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the Bunker, Catty, Sam, Dean, Ness and Young Sabrina first found the Bunker.

Dean: (voice over from 8.16 Remember the Titans) "This is their lair. We're legacies."

From 13.13 "Devil's Bargain", in Elgin Hall, TFW 2.0 confronted Ketch.

Brandon: (voice over from 13.07 War of Worlds) "Ketch."

"Who are you working for?" Castiel asked.

From 13.13 "Devil's Bargain", in the Bunker, they had Ketch tied up.

""If I'm working for Asmodeus, then I can pass information onto you," Ketch told them.

Sam was thinking. "You want to prove it? Your organization did this to Ava."

"Can you help Brandon find the reversal spell?" Amara asked.

Octavia gave them a look. "We have Rowena tracking down the reversal spell."

"Which could take months, Ava," Levi told her.

Brandon aimed his gun. "Maybe you can help me try to locate the reversal spell. Leave it us to get it."

From 4.16, Octavia used her Angel Sword to kill Uriel, in 5.10, using the Angel Sword to kill a Demon, 5.17, using it to fight Leah, 5.18, using it to fight and kill Angels, 5.22, using it to bring Sam to the surface instead of Lucifer, 6.03, using it to fight and kill Angels, 6.10, using it to fight and kill Demons, 8.21, using it to fight and kill Angels and Demons, 8.23, using it to kill Demons, 9.01, using it to kill Hael, 9.03, using it to kill April, 9.06, using it to kill Ephraim, 9.09, using it to fight and kill Angels, 9.14, using it to kill Bartholomew, 9.21, using it to fight and kill Angels, 9.23, using it to fight Angels, 10.03, using it to fight Adina, 10.18, using it to fight Cupid, 10.20, using it to fight and kill Tamiel, 11.02, using it to fight and kill Efram, 11.03, using it to fight off a hexed Castiel, 12.06, using it to fight Jael, 12.10, using it to fight Lily Sunder and Ishim, 12.11, using it to kill a Witch, 12.12, using it to fight Demons and Ramiel, 12.16, using it to fight and kill Angels, 12.22, using it to kill the Brit that cast the spell on her, 12.23, using it to fight Lucifer, 13.01, using it to fight Angels, 13.07, using it to fight and kill Demon, 13.09, using it to fight and kill Angels, 13.10, using it to fight and kill monsters in the Bad Place, 13.14, using it to fight and kill Magog, also using it to deflect bullets in 11.23, 13.05, 13.06.

Asmodeus: (voice over from 13.13 Devil's Bargain) "Octavia gained an Angel Sword from the Archangel Gabriel long ago that was able to kill an Archangel, even if the sword was in an ordinary Angel's hands. I haven't been able to get my hands on an Angel Sword like Octavia's."

From 13.13 "Devil's Bargain", in Asmodeus' throne room, Asmodeus showed Gabriel the Archangel Blade. "But this is the next best thing. An Archangel Blade. The one difference between the blade and the sword? The Archangel Blade has to be wielded by an Archangel to kill another Archangel." He opened the door to a cell. "Mr. Ketch, meet the Archangel, Gabriel."