C3

Present
As soon as he grabs it I stood there frozen. Did you know that a hot person can become hotter?

|WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING IT IS WONWOO MINA|

He looks at the cereal box then at me.

"Here's your box."

He tilts his head then looks at my eyes. "Haven't we met before?"

I quickly say, "Sorry nope! Bye sir."

I turn around and he grabs my wrist.

"Mouse? Is that really you?"

I said, "Nope it's not the mouse from high school now congrats on your group and goodbye."

He laughs and says, "Wow. You've gotten prettier. Where did the braces go? I couldn't believe such a thing could happen."

I say, "Well you've gotten hot- I MEAN me- meaner and I think I'm better off in life without you Thank you very much."

|Good job Mina ;(|

Wonwoo says, "Hot huh? Well thank you for that compliment. Oh here's your cereal box."

I take it and turn back to go to the cashier. Wonwoo kept following me. I got in line but so did he.

What a weirdo.

I left that line and went to another one and he followed me.

I asked him, "Don't you have somewhere better to be?"

He shook his head no and said, "I rather be here teasing you."

I hate him.

I was at the cashier's counter with Wonwoo following my every move and the older lady scanned everything for me. She said, "That'll be $34.98."

Seriously? Go me. I forgot my wallet. I searched through my purse but nothing was in it. I was so busy reading that I forgot my money. I remember that I have an emergency 20 dollars in my phone case so I take out my case then the money out and say, "I'll just take out the candies, chips, and...cereal. I'm sorry ma'am." The lady smiled and said it's okay. Then something weird happened.

Wonwoo took out 15 dollars and said to the lady to keep the change with a handsome smile.

The lady said, "Ah, what a wonderful couple.  I love this generation sometimes."

I almost shrieked. "OH WE ARE NOT A COUPLE. NOPE. NUH-UH. NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I-"

Wonwoo covered my mouth and said, "Thank you ma'am!"

I was so mad at that guy. How could he just pay for that stuff and just say we're a couple?!

In his dreams.

I take all the bags and tell the nice lady to have a nice night.

I start walking and Wonwoo follows me.

Great.

I turn around to face him and say, "Leave me alone for crying out loud!"

He said with a serious face, "You've been starving yourself haven't you."

I turned back and kept on my walking. I don't have time to answer his questions.