C17

Wonwoo POV:
I saw Mina's second show on my phone.

I don't know what to do.

Dino saw me and what I was looking at.

He sat next to me in the practice room and said, "Why don't you ask her out hyung?"

I looked at him and said, "Me? I don't like her. Nope."

He looked at me with a questionable face and said, "That's a lie. We all know that."

"Who all?"

"Me, Baekhyun, Jennie, and Mark. We know that both of you really like each other but both of you can't see it. You know, I used to like Mina in high school. She was so cute and smart. But eventually, I learned that she would only be my friend. She's so kind hyung. I think only she can control you when you're sad or mad."

I looked at the phone and touched the screen where Mina's hair was.

"I don't think she likes me back Dino."

He laughed and said, "Wonwoo, I can bet my life if she says she doesn't like you. She really likes you. I know you invited her backstage so you two can go home together. But I know that you want to confess your feelings. DO IT THEN HYUNG!"

I just turned off my phone and stood up to go to my dorm. "I'm gonna go to my room Dino. See you later."

I walked away to think of what to do. My manager is chill when it comes to me dating. But still I don't know how to actually ask her.

Mina POV:
It was midnight when I got home.

"Cafe tomorrow? We should talk. I'm sorry."

At first I thought Wonwoo or Sehun texted me.

But I saw it was Yunho. I texted back,

"Sorry busy tomorrow. Big order for an office."

Well that's a lie. He immediately texted back

"Just 5 minutes of your time at 6:45? Please?"

Luckily Jennie was still home so I went to her room to see her packing.

"Can you and Baekhyun please come to the cafe at my closing time for a few minutes?"

I showed her my phone.

She saw the text and said, "Me and Baekhyun are going back to the studio at that time anyways so might as well say that you're coming with us."

I nodded and said "Thank you Jennie."

I was about to leave her room but she said, "You know I'm coming to that concert with you right?"

"Okay. I'll have company then!"

"I'm your ride that means Mins." She smiled.

"O- oh. Okay."

She rolled upside down on her bed and said, "Are you seriously going to ride with me when Wonwoo is going to drop you?"

"How did you even know that Jennie?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

I left the room in confusion but went to bed immediately with a long t-shirt and some shorts.

It was probably 12:30 when I heard something on my window in my room. I thought it was just my imagination but I heard it again. I went to my window and opened the curtains to think that Yunho would be there and I could tell him that I was sleeping and peacefully go back to bed.