C 20

"I like you Mina."

My heart stopped for a moment.

I only looked at the floor.

"I don't want you to answer right now. C- can you just come with me somewhere?"

I stepped back all of a sudden. So we liked each other.

"Wonwoo I-"

He interrupted me and said, "No, I don't want to hear a yes or no right now. Just right now, can I take you somewhere?"

I nodded my head.

We walked out together and were about to take a back door exit which was next to the janitors closet so no fan would see us leave together when Wonwoo said, "Wait I forgot my phone. Can you hold on a second?"

I wanted to see if a brought a lip gloss or a mirror to see if I was looking okay, but I found my pink highlighter instead thinking it was a lipstick and took that out by accident. But I thought something all of a sudden.

I was going to stand up but someone held my arm with an extremely tight grip.

"Ow!"

Someone was digging there nails into my arms. They pulled me into the janitors closet and pushed me into all the supplies.

"You're not going anywhere." Said a familiar male's voice.

I was on the verge of falling asleep right there.

"Oh my god, you're not Wonwoo."

"Nope."

I remembered I had that pink highlighter with me.

Both of my hands were behind me when I fell, so I screamed, "AH!" And opened the cap while I yelled and quickly tried writing something in the wall.

I knew I was going to either die right there or faint.

I tried opening my eyes fully and saw who it was. "Oh my god. You'r-"

He slapped my cheek immediately and my eyes closed again.

He caressed the cheek he slapped.

"You- You'r-"

I didn't feel, see, or hear anything after that.

~~~

Wonwoo POV

I forgot my phone. Great. That was a stupid move Wonwoo. I forgot where I put it and I looked in the whole waiting room. But it wasn't there. Then I remembered that my manager had my phone.

I went to him quickly since he was in the same waiting room as Dino, "Manager-nim! Can I please get my phone? I need to go somewhere."

He took out my phone from his pocket and was about to give it to me but said, "Wait! Wonwoo, this girl you've been seeing, are you sure it's not bothering your work?"

"Her? Actually, I think she's been helping me get more motivational manager-nim."

He nodded his head and said, "You have a curfew of 1 am tonight. It's 11 right now. So come back soon since we have the last concert tomorrow."

I smiled brightly and nodded my head and ran to go to Mina.

The waiting room was a bit far from the exit.

But when I came back, Mina wasn't there. S-she was probably just hiding from me right? She wouldn't just run away from me. Right?

My everything froze.

There was a ripped piece of paper on the floor by the janitors supply door. In pink it said,

"Wonwoo, I can't see you. I'm sorry. I can't hurt you. I don't want to hurt you. Stop following me. But thank you, for every single thing you did for me. I'll never forget you. But please, find someone better for yourself. I'm not good enough.- Mina."

I dropped the note and it accidentally slid into the closet. I opened the door and I was shocked.

Everything was a mess and everything was all over the place.

But I saw Mina's bag on the floor in the middle of everything. I went to go pick it up but I saw something written.

But there was something written on the wall.

I saw an E, I, No not an I, an L, P, and I think an N. Then a bit farther a J.

That wasn't an N, it was an H. HELP.

What does the J mean?

Me?!

I opened her bag to find her phone, a textbook, and some makeup.

Oh my god, I think Mina might be in danger.