C9

Dino sat next to Baekhyun and Jennie while I sat in between Sehun and Wonwoo. I had my popcorn and a small drink. (Though I wish I had a large popcorn because I skipped breakfast but that seemed mean to ask.)

I was feeling a little uncomfortable because Sehun's eyes were on me while I watched the movie.

I couldn't help but look at him. "I- is there something in my face?" I whispered to Sehun.

He said, "No, I just want to make sure you aren't too scared." He have a wink and I only blinked because I was not processing what was happening. I payed attention to the movie again and oh my gosh I wish the next thing never happened, but it did.

The seats were close together but I was so scared and I guess it was instinct.

"BOO!" Said Chuck.

Chuck had his chainsaw and was hiding behind the curtain the whole time.

"AHHHHH" I screamed while everyone else jumped.

But, when I screamed, my face hid in Wonwoo's neck.

As soon as I realized what I did I looked up to see Wonwoo staring at me with wide eyes.

We were so close to each other. I could feel his breaths.

My stupid mind thought he was getting closer to my face.

So I did what any girl would do.

I threw some popcorn at him.

I turned back to watch the movie but I thought I saw Wonwoo lightly smiled.

Wonwoo:
God I'm so stupid.

Mina put her head in my neck because of the jump scare. I found her so cute at that moment.

Though I had a feeling she liked Sehun back.

When she saw she looked at me. She was so adorable at that moment I went closer to her.

My heart was pacing. It always does that around Mina.

I was so close but then Mina threw her popcorn at me and then turned back.

That's how I knew that Mina didn't have any feelings toward me. Or maybe she didn't want me to be her first kiss.

I smiled because well, I thought she was still cute.

I had some feelings toward Mina but I couldn't show them.

They'll go away soon. Hopefully.

Mina:
After the movies was a complete mess.

Baekhyun, Jennie, Dino, and Sehun were talking about something in the corner while I was reading the sample version of the book, "Sweet Lies".

While I was reading on my small 6s Wonwoo came to me. He stood in front of me.

"So the mouse was so scared that she came to her hero and savior the great Wonwoo I heard."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Mouse is such a weird nickname. Then again, So is Losewoo, but I wasn't scared. I just felt bad for the girl who died....yeah."

He sat next to me and said, "Well, let's change the topic. Do you like someone? That starts with an S?"

Wonwoo starts with a W. WHAT?! God Mina.