C24

Wonwoo:
Yunho wasn't as strong as I expected him to be.

After he punched my jaw I punched his throat and he started coughing, I jumped on top of him and made him fall.

I punched his jaw again on the cold wood floor.
As a kpop idol I was required to take a lesson on self-defense. I can't believe I have to use it.

Yunho lied there. Laughing like a maniac.

I punched his chin and he stopped.

He lied there. I kicked his legs and made sure he was still breathing.

He was, sadly. But I couldn't kill him even though I wanted to.

I ran to Baekhyun and he was...

kissing Mina?

No, he was giving her CPR.

"BAEKHYUN WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"She has an asthma attack. Her social anxiety doesn't help because fear took over her and she started..."

He went to give her mouth-to-mouth recitation again.

"....Blacking out."

The doors of the library were kicked open.

I yelled. "HERE! OVER HERE!"

I looked at Mina one more time and took her glasses in my hand.

The ambulance came and took Mina in the truck and the cops took Yunho away, he was slightly conscious still.

Baekhyun and I ran back to where Jennie was. Jennie was crying.

"IS SHE OKAY?! IS MY MINA OKAY?!" Jennie yelled.

Baekhyun held Jennie's hand and started driving to the hospital.

I sat in the back wondering what actually happened.

Jennie:
I saw Wonwoo in the back looking just as schooled as I was.

"You know, I met Mina through freshman year. I didn't know what I would do without her. She stayed by my side through the worst times and the best times. She amazed me by her childlike wonders and how she didn't care what people thought about her. Of course until Senior year she couldn't take it anymore. She told me, always, what would go on with her, she made me laugh, and she gave me strength when no one else did. Thanks to her, I was able to meet Baekhyun too because they both had the same class and talked to each other."

I looked at Baekhyun and he slightly smiled. He was still holding my hand.

Wonwoo looked at me and said,

"I liked how she wasn't like every other girl. I liked how she hated me. She made me feel normal. She made me realize my world isn't perfect, and that's a good thing. If I thought the world was perfect, then I wouldn't see everything else going on."

We were quiet for another 10 minutes and the hospital was here.

When we got to the front desk, I said, "We're here to see Lee Mina."

The lady looked up at us and said, "Hold on one second...she's currently under going a procedure to bring her breathing rate back to normal. It will take about half an hour or so. You three can wait for her. But ID please."

The three of us gave our ID's and the lady said, "The three of you are not related to Mina I assume?"

We all shook our head.

"Then only one of you can wait for Mina so she doesn't get too stressed seeing some of her peers, if you guys were closely related to her then it would be different."

We all looked at each other.

"I'll wait. I need to talk to her anyways."

Baekhyun and Wonwoo nodded.

I looked at Wonwoo and said, "I'll text you when she's awake. Take care of yourself."

I hugged Baekhyun and he kissed my forehead.

"She'll be alright Jen. I promise. Tell her Baek said hi when she wakes up."

I nodded my head and we all parted.

Baekhyun dropped Wonwoo off home and he went to his dorm.

We all were wondering what's going to happen now.