C5

I was putting the pasta in the bowl and when I did my glasses fogged up. Wonwoo was watching me cook. "Careful Mouse. You don't want to mess up the pasta now." I told him, "Then why don't you make it idiot?" He shrugged his shoulders. Since all that was left was the spaghetti I went to go clean my glasses. I took my little cleaning spray and got a paper towel. I took off my glasses in the kitchen and Wonwoo said,

"Whoa."

I looked at him and said, "What?"

He said, "Y- You look so ugly without your glasses." He smiled when he said that.

Wonwoo:
|Gosh Wonwoo why did you lie! I meant you look really beautiful without them. It really makes your features like your bright hazelnut color eyes pop out.|

Mina:
I said, "I mean that's why I wear them in the first place. I feel like they're my shield protecting me from the bad. Like you for example!"

I cleaned my glasses and put them back on. Better.

My hater-blockers were on again! ;3

The pasta was done so now all I had to do know was to let it cool.

I went to go sit on the couch with a comic book I already read and Wonwoo came along and sat next to me.

He said, "Do you always have a book in your hand?"

"I love reading." I said with a smile.

Wonwoo said, "Me too."

I looked at him, "You? Read? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard."

"Yah I really do love reading! I've read the comic you're reading. Spoiler alert, the hero dies in the next book."

I looked at him in shock, "Whoa you do read. And for your information I already know he does, I've finished the series twice."

I couldn't help but look up at Wonwoo, he was actually extremely handsome.

He was looking back at me.

I went back to my book because I don't know why but my heart was doing the weird fast-beating thing again.

"Mina?"

Now this time I was shocked. That's the first time he called me by my name.

"Whoa. Either someone died or I'm being fooled by my ears. Did Jeon Wonwoo just call me by my real name?"

"I'm serious. Listen, I'm s- sorry."

I wanted to say I forgive him. But how can I? He hurt me in front of the whole school.

I shouldn't.

So I just said, "Okay."

He said, "That's it? Okay?"

"Oh, you thought I was going to forgive you? That's also very funny. Wonwoo, you hurt me in front of the whole school, because of you I wear these glasses, I don't want to see people up front. I'm scared to talk to people I don't know. I don't even need glasses anymore, but these are my shield. I'm afraid to eat things I want to eat because I'll become fat and people will start making fun of me again. Whenever I eat something I want, I get nightmares about high school. I die every time. As much as I want to, it isn't that easy to forgive you."