C19

I tried to look my best and put on makeup for like the first time in forever. 

I wore my glasses and made all of my bangs in place and wore a sweatshirt with some ripped jeans. It's a concert so I should at least be comfy for the next 3 hours.

I got my ticket and my book bag along with a book and a pink highlighter because the book I was currently reading had a lot of typos.

I texted Jennie where was she and 5 minutes later she was here with Baekhyun.

"You're coming to Baekhyun?"

He said, "Well we can't miss this once in a lifetime event."

I laughed and got into the backseat.

I tried to sleep since I was so tired and I got some.

By the time we arrived I found out Baekhyun and Jennie were in a different row than me.

Wonwoo had gotten me front seat tickets.

Half of the huge arena was already taken by a bunch of CARAT's and there was still and hour left until the concert began.

Since I was in the front that would mean Wonwoo would be able to see me.

~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

"BAKSU JJAK JJAK JJAK JJAK!"

Everyone was shouting and so was I.

I wasn't going to lie but I really did love Seventeen's music.

Dino had given me a light stick when we used to be closer and I'd always kept it when I used to have a crush on him.

So I was waving it around like crazy like every other CARAT here.

After a few songs I looked back to see if I could see Jennie and Baekhyun, but instead I found a bunch of fangirls and fanguys.

I thought I was delusional but I saw a guy with a grey hoodie who looked really creepy because I couldn't see his face.

Seventeen makes everyone crazy anyways so I turned back and right in front of me, Wonwoo was on stage splashing water on everyone including me.

We made eye contact and I couldn't help but smiling widely.

He smiled back and turned around to go back to dancing.

It was maybe 11 PM now and they were having there encore concert.

I was just waiting until I could talk to Wonwoo. I was getting anxious.

It was 11:45 and I could finally talk to him. I ran to the back of the stadium as fast as I could.

The security cops behind the stage said, "Staff? ID please."

"I'm not a staff. But here's an ID to show that I'm Kim Minyoung here for an interview."

Well, it wasn't a lie.

I took my bangs and moved them all up to show them it really was me and they nodded there heads and let me come in.

Well that was easy.

Now I had to find Wonwoo.

I looked around, first slowly in the stylist room, but saw that Vernon and Seungkwan were resting on massaging chairs and slowly closed the door.

But when I turned around, Dino shouted, "MINA!" He then whispered, "He's in his dressing room." Then he winked and I patted his head and said, "Thank you." 

I quickly walked to his dressing room and knocked.

I said, "It's Min-"

He quickly opened his door and pulled me in then closed the door.

"Sit on the sofa."

I nodded my head and quickly sat down.

He sat on the sofa as well.

I looked at my hands and fiddled with them for a minute until I said, "I need to tell you something."

He said, "Me too. Can I go first though?"

I said, "Sure."

I wonder what he would say. He said,

"I like you Mina..."