C23

" So will you go out with me?" Yunho asked.

I said, "No, I rather die than date you Yunho."

He tightened his fists. "If I can't have you, then no one will have you."

I knew at that moment I was going to die here. This man. This cruel man. Tears came uncontrollably. I sat there on a chair tied up while he took out a sharp knife.

At least my last moment alive was great before I was about to die.

At least I smiled before I was about to die.

At least I found out who I wanted to be with before I die.

Too bad I couldn't tell him. I was afraid. Afraid I would embarrass him. He wouldn't be seen out with a nerd like me. Gosh, he wouldn't like me back anyways.

That's why I left that note.

The sharp knife was out. And I knew it was coming for me in

3.....

2.....

All of a sudden....

"STOP"

I think I'm dead or delusional.

HE was standing right in front of the devil.

I screamed my lungs out.

"WONWOO! RUN! YUNHO'S PSYCHO."

Wonwoo punched Yunho extremely hard and he fell on one of the library tables.

Yunho got up and pushed Wonwoo back. Baekhyun was right behind me and untied me. He said, "Mina! Come with me."

Everything became black to me.

Wonwoo:
I checked her apartment. I checked the studio we were at a few weeks ago. She was nowhere. I remembered the people she didn't like anymore.

Sehun? No Baekhyun said he was at practice with Chanyeol and we called Chanyeol and checked.

Dino? Dino used to like Mina I remember. But Dino was with the manager he couldn't kidnap her like that al of a sudden.

Her ex! Yunho.

She last met Yunho at the....
LIBRARY.

So I took Baekhyun with me and we went to the library.

She was there.

In the car Baekhyun asked, "When did you start liking Mina? You know, it better not be after her change. That's just mean and based on her looks then. She's much more than that."

I waited a few seconds before answering. I could tell Baekhyun only so much about her.

"I never thought she was ugly. No one is ugly to me.

I was always jealous of her grades. Of how she worked so hard. Of how she was always so determined to do something.

She always read like me. When I tell other girls I read, they think I'm weird. Reading isn't a bad thing though. Mina made me realize that.

I like her because of her being herself.

There's so many reasons why I like her.

I hated when she did her diet, I thought she was beautiful based on her personality."

I'm such an idiot for dating all these popular people who don't use their own mind.

"Wonwoo, why did you bully her to make her so mad and sensitive then?"

Telling Baekhyun kind of helped.

"I liked her too much and I never knew how to show my emotions. I still don't."

We were quite the, worried about what's gonna happen to her.

"MINA. Mina's over there look!" I told Baekhyun. I'm a loud whisper behind the library. I always came here when I didn't want to talk to anyone.

Her petite face looked sleepy.

Her round glasses were crooked and cracked.

Her sweatshirt was dirty and she looked weak.

Baekhyun and I came up with the plan that I'll go see Yunho, and she'll be taken by Beakhyun outside. We already called the cops.

"STOP!"

I was scared. Scared for Mina.

Baekhyun:

I love Mina because of how she took care of all of us in high school and now. She was like a sister I always wanted. I wouldn't loose her. I couldn't. Jennie loved her so much. Without Mina, I probably wouldn't have met the love of my life. Jennie.

When Mina fainted I started cussing. I couldn't carry her without Yunho noticing.

So I turned the chair around slowly to face opposite from Yunho.

"Mins! Mins wake up!"

Mina wasn't breathing.

I remember when she had an asthma attack in class in high school.

Her asthma attacks only comes when she's in extreme stress.

Oh my gosh.