C6

Jennie and Baekhyun came home together holding hands and I started off saying, "So did my favorite couple have fun at the movies?"

"We always do Mins. I'm excited for tomorrow's too!" Said Jennie.

Baekhyun said, "Xiumin texted me saying Mark told him they needed Kim Minyoung tomorrow. Do I get to see my favorite MC again?"

Baekhyun also knew since he was on the show with me when I first hosted.

Jennie asked, "Wait which idols are on tomorrow?"

I was about to answer but Wonwoo said, "Guys dinner!"

So I said, "Yeah let's go eat! I made Jennie's favorite since I was mostly in a good mood." I stared at Wonwoo since I said mostly.

I was the first one to finish since I only had a small amount. Jennie saw and said, "Again? You only had a small bag of chips for lunch yesterday Mins. You're going to go underweight again if you stop eating like that."

Jennie is the only person who tells me to eat since I can't see my mom and dad often. Baekhyun knew a little bit about it since he was almost always over after practice, but Wonwoo was here today too. The reason I've went underweight before.

Wonwoo looks at me with what I thought was a guilty feeling. But I knew he's never been guilty before so not now.

Baekhyun says, "If I had your cooking skills I would be eating so much until I flew away like a balloon." 

I laughed and said, "I'm fine guys! Did you guys like it?"

Wonwoo said, "It was disgusting honestly."

Baekhyun looks at him and said, "Are you actually out of your mind! This is one of the most delicious dishes I've had in a long time."

I tell Baekhyun, "Sunbae he's just like that don't worry about him. If you and Jenny say it's good, I'll take your words for it. Thank you though."

I take my plate and Wonwoo's while he was in the middle of a bite and say, "Since you didn't like it, I'm sure you can find some fast food out in this world."

Jennie and Baekhyun give each other a grin.
Jennie and Baekhyun:
|SHE NAILED THAT COMEBACK!|

Mina:
Wonwoo says, "Yah! I was eating that! You know what I will then!" The couple finish up and I take their plates too.

Jennie says, "The two of us are going for ice cream. You two wanna join?"

I say, "No, go have fun guys! See you tomorrow sunbae!"

I wave at them and close the door.

Wonwoo comes up to me and says, "I'll be going now. I had fun today mouse. I hope we can see each other again."

I thought that he was actually sincere. I told him, "I had a little bit of fun today too. I'll see you tomorrow for sure."

He was out the door but I wanted to tell him something first.

"Yah! Wonwoo! I just wanted to say, I forgive you. High school is past us now. I just don't want to get hurt by you again. I know you've changed and you're busy with your group, but I don't mind not having you as an actual enemy anymore."

Wonwoo smiles and says, "Thank you. Now I'm gonna go to my dorm now. Bye mouse!"

Wonwoo:
Tomorrow? What was tomorrow? I know we only had a show on KBS to do. But Mina was so shy to do that stuff right? Although, she is really pretty. VERY PRETTY. God what's wrong with you Wonwoo? I got a text from our manager while I was walking home saying that there would be a rookie MC named Kim Minyoung instead of who was supposed to be the real MC because he got sick. 

When I got to my dorm Dino was on the phone in our room.

"Alright Mina! That's great! I can't wait to see you tomorrow, and everyone here knows already?...Oh okay alright that's cool. They'll probably be surprised to see how different you look too. They haven't seen you for 3 years!...Alright!...Bye!"

I asked him, "What's up? Heard you were on the phone with mouse. I mean, Mina. You two have something going on?"

He said, "Ummm no not really."

My heart slowed down a little. Thank god. Wait, why did my heart beat fast in the first place?

"Hyung?" Chan said.

"Yeah?"

He said, "I think I still like Mina."

My heart paced.

I just said, "Oh. Okay. Are you going to ask her out?"

He said, "No, because I don't want to ruin our friendship. Besides I don't think I'm her type."

It slowed down again.

|Come on heart why are you doing this to me?!|

He then added, "I think Sehun is goin to ask her out tomorrow anyways."

I started coughing all of a sudden.

"HYUNG! Are you okay?!" Dino asked me.

"Y- Yeah I'm fine."

I then had a plan.

I sighed then said, "If only I had something to do tomorrow. I guess I'll be here all day...by myself...alone."

Dino replied with what I hoped he would say. "Hyung why don't you come with my friends and I to watch a movie? I think we're watching a horror movie Jennie picked. You know, the famous pretty YouTuber who sings really well? She's Baekhyun's girlfriend. Mina and I are going together. You can join us!"

I said in a cool voice, "Sure dude. Thanks."

|Why did you do that?|