C13

"Wonwoo. Why would you stop talking to me?"

It came out as only a whisper.

He said, "I shouldn't get in your way."

I looked at his forehead while talking so I wouldn't need to look into his eyes, "There's nothing to get in the way of. I have a boyfriend, and you're only a friend. A goofy one who always teases me after a little thing and I'd actually laugh at it now. Sure I can get paranoia doing small things, but one day, I know I'll be able to do it. I just want to be normal. I will be one day. Besides it's not like I can't hold someone's hand, I just can't do it first."

Wonwoo was tall, gorgeous, and handsome. Sure he had a personality that a lot of people hate. But that's the personality I like.

Wonwoo only looked down and said, "I'm going to go back."

He turned around and started walking, I only stood there.

After he was out of my sight I took out my phone and saw my sister texted me from America.

"U R DATING SEHUN?"

"MY SISTER IS ACTUALLY COOL NOW WOWOWOWOWOW."

I rolled my eyes and started walking outside.

When I was walking outside while texting my sister I accidentally bumped into Sehun.

I told him, "Did you know even your international fans have found out we're dating thanks to the press?"

I showed him my sisters text.

He smiled and hung his arm around my shoulders and looked at the news I was looking at.

My eyes widened.

A lot of the comments said that I looked like Kim Minyiung but I couldn't think about that now.

His. Arm. Was. On. My. Shoulders.

I quickly said, "Ah look at the time! Jennie I have school tomorrow let's go!"

I gabbed Jennie's hand and said bye to Sehun.

When Jennie and I went outside and said goodbye Baekhyun, Jennie remembered she forgot her phone which was with Baekhyun halfway through our walk so she went back and told me to wait outside while she gets her phone.

Jennie POV:

I went inside to grab my phone from Baekhyun and he gave me a quick peck on the lips before I left. I really had to use the bathroom before I left the golf course so I went to the ladies room.

When I did my business I was....

Shocked.

Stunned.

I saw Sehun with another girl disgustingly making out beings the curtains next to the bathroom.

I quitely and quickly ran to Baekhyun.

"BAEK!"

I whispered next to him before it was his turn to putt the ball.

He looked at my face and was probably wondering why I whispered in the middle of a golf course.

I pulled him out of the line and took him next to the snack stand.

"We need to tell Wonwoo to come here right now."

"What? What happened?"