A.N.

Okie dokie then...I'm doing an au fanfic where Harry has a somewhat good encounter with Draco before school instead of Draco being a little prick at Madam Malkins and he ends up letting the hat sort him into Slytherin. Hell yeah! Slytherin Harry fics rule!

Disclaimer: I obviously don't own Harry Potter (would I be writing crappy fanfics if I did?) and you should know that JK owns almost all of the characters in this story.

I really don't know how often I'll update, but just know that I'll never abandon the story. You're safe to follow along and not be afraid that the story will never be finished. (I'd actually like to continue this story into a series throughout Harry's school career if you guys like this one) I'm going to guess and say that I'll update at least once or twice a week. Expect frequent updates on weekends where I have the most time to type. Mind you, I do have school to attend and homework to do. (lol no I do my homework the period before it's due)

I'm going to draw some dialogue from the books to get the story going so if it looks familiar that's why. (Don't worry. I'm not going to quote the text often after the first few chapters. I'll only do it to start a scene to line up close to canon.)

I'm going to start the fic at when Harry is brought to Diagon Alley because I don't feel the need to write the beginning of the canon story if I'm not gonna change it.

A lot of the characters are going to seem OOC. So if any of the characters are acting different from canon, it's because I'm writing them in a way that can make this fic make sense so don't be confused because "WHY THE HELL DID SNAPE SMILE OMG I THOUGHT HE WAS UNABLE TO DO THAT ASDFGHJKL!!" or "DID DRACO JUST SAY SOMETHING THAT WASN'T AN INSULT??? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?!?!" ....yeah...

Uh be nice with criticism as I'm very sensitive and take the insults on my writing personal. I'm not a professional writer, I'm not going to get the characters spot on, and sometimes scenes may be a little odd, but there should be no reason for me to see "O meh gerd dis sucks butt! Go kill urself lol!1!1!1!!" In the comments. Im writing this for fun :D

I hope you enjoy! (you better you arses)

ALSO if there's any terrible grammar mistakes please tell me. If, however, it's just something like "oh you put a period where there should be a comma" I'll probably not care enough to change it. I'm just looking for if I spelled anything horrendously or if my paragraph and sentence structure makes you want to spoon out your eyeballs.