SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT

The next morning, Harry woke up to the sound of metal clanging together. He opened his eyes and saw Madam Pomfrey standing by the edge of the hospital bed hitting two spoons off of each other.

"Good morning, Mr. Potter," she greeted with a tired smile, setting down a tray of food on his lap, "You should be alright to go back to your dormitory, although, I thought it would be easier to let you sleep in a little longer and get served breakfast here."

Harry sat up and stretched, making sure to not spill the tray of food on his lap. He looked down at the tray to see oatmeal with banana and cinnamon, a tall glass of milk, four sausage links, and a vial of greenish liquid. He picked up the vial and turned it over in his hands a few times before looking over to Madam Pomfrey with a questioning look.

"That vial in your hand is a nutritional supplement potion. When you were first brought here after that fall you took, I did a full body exam and noticed that you're underweight and lacking a lot of the nutrients you need to function properly. It may not taste like pumpkin juice, but I expect you to take that potion everyday at breakfast and dinner. I'll know if you don't, young man, so don't even think about trying to skip out on it," she informed him, giving him a stern look.

Harry gulped and nodded, opening the vial and sniffing the contents. He grimaced and looked back at Madam Pomfrey. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. Harry sighed and knew he had no choice put to take the foul smelling drink. He pinched his nose and took the potion in one go, gagging slightly as it went down.

"There, now that it's done and over with, you can enjoy your breakfast and then head on back to go greet your friends," she told him, taking the empty vial and walking away.

Harry then chugged his glass of milk to get rid of the taste of the potion and hungrily tore through his breakfast. He then changed into a his school robes, which were folded neatly on a chair beside his bed. He wondered how it got there. Probably magic, he thought. When Madam Pomfrey came back to check on him, she gave him a satisfied smile. Harry returned the smile and cleaned up the bed area, returning the tray to Madam Pomfrey. He thanked her and then set off towards the Slytherin dormitories.

As he was walking down a corridor that led to a staircase to the dungeons, he crossed paths with Hagrid. He was carrying a small basket and looked very happy to be bumping into Harry.

"'Arry! I was jus' comin' down to see yeh. It's good to see yer walkin' 'round jus' fine, then. Here," Hagrid said, handing a basket to Harry, "I baked yeh some of me famous rock cakes! I remember you and Draco goin' through a lot of 'em the las' time the two of yeh visited."

Harry accepted the basket and smiled up at Hagrid.

"Thank you, Hagrid. It was good to see you," Harry said.

"Of course! An' why don' you an' Draco come down to me hut for a cuppa. Haven't spoken to the both of yeh in a bit"

Harry agreed and thanked Hagrid again, continuing down his path. When he walked down to the dungeons and into the common room, he was greeted with a big hug from Pansy.

"Oh, Harry! Your fall gave us all quite the scare! It made me realize how precious life is and how we have to treat every living moment as if it were our last!" She exclaimed dramatically. "That's why I decided that the two of us should spend the afternoon together! I would love to bond with you so if you ever do die tragically, I can say that I knew you personally."

Harry patted her back and pushed out of the hug, awkwardly chuckling and raising his eyebrows. He found it very odd that Pansy was acting the way she was as she normally ignored him or rolled her eyes at him.