💐flower shop💐

A random little thing, read if you want...i just wanted to write some Yoonmin for fun

Min Yoongi's POV:

I own a flowershop.

A quaint little place by the dock, in Seoul. I am the manager. I work with two of my friends, Hobi & Jungkook.

They are... quite the employees ( To be honest they're more of a ruccus here in the shop ) .

Though, not too many of the same type of people come here, one in particular always seems to visit. For, no appearant reason.

He dosen't come here for a wedding preparation, or, any reason for that.

Yet he seems to always catch my attention. I would always stay in the backroom and lay down and just sleep. Just to try and not think of him.

I would always tell Jungkook or Hobi to take care of the counter while I retreat to the backroom.

Though sometimes I could hear them talk to the guy sometimes. In a way that would sound like they've known each other, as if they were friends.

Being a bit too quiet, I never actually told my employees about this little...
Awakening...

Nor explain why I would always leave when this guy was around.

Im just left with my thoughts and a swelling heart.

One day, while I was arranging some Poseys, my mind wandered. Thinking of the most random things.

Until I was reminded of the guy. I only ever so often get to see his face, so ny mind would have to wok with what it has.

I thought on how he always was really short, which, in my case, was kind of cute. How he always wore big jackets or jerseys that would fall off his other shoulder.

' Wait, what am I doing!? ' I immediately shook those thoughts out of my head.

Jeon glanced at me from the counter. Giving me a ' Whats the matter? ' kind if expression.

" Something wrong Boss? " he asked. I turned towards him and just sighed
" Nothing. Nothing " I shook my hands in negation.

He nodded and looked back at his phone.

' Maybe... he knows a little something about this mystery guy ' I thought. Though I hesitated.

I took a deep breath, and mustered up all the courage in me ( Which was, kind of low to begin with ) and walked towards the counter.

I pulled up a nearby stool and sat across from Jungkook. He seemed to notice my cold facade of a expression.

" Whats wrong now boss? " His voice sounded lazy. I gave him another cold glare and he then puts down his phone.

"Well, do you remember that man that always comes here everyday. Do you seem to, know him? " I tried not to stumble on my words.

Just then, Hobi walks in from the backroom. He looks like he heard it all " Oh boss! The guy you're talking about? Thats Jimin " He pulls out his phone and shows me a pic of Jimin.

" Yeah, we've known Jimin for, like 4 years now " Jungkook jumps in.

I take the phone out of Hobi's hand and scroll through his pictures of him. I could feel a slight, slight blush.

' He is both hot and extremely adorable. Holy shit ' I thought.

Each picture just was getting too much for me.