0-0

Ok I summon thee every bitch whos my friend.

I know your probably drowzy or still sleeping, but I just need to tell yall the freakist dream I had.

Thats probably like, the closest thing I could get to Escape the night from YT.

So like:

I popped up infront of an amusement park attraction. It looked like a skinnier version of Luigi's Mansion.

And many people were lining up to go inside.

So I gave a massive shrug and saw Elder Price as the Concierge or something for the entrance.

And I may have also seen more fictional characters, but more on that later.

So we entered, and there was about, 30 people with me. So we were alot.

Then the doors shut closed. And while climbing this winding staircase-

SOMEONE AT THE BACK OF THE GROUP GOT GOT!
(( They didnt actually die, they poof back outside of the mansion ))

AND WE STARTED BOOKING IT TIL WE MADE IT TO THE SECOND FLOOR!

When the lucky few that didnt take a turn or got seperated from the rest made it up to the tiny hallways of the second floor.

And there were big people crawling and hunched over trying to fit within the corridors... OF DOOM.

So me and a few other people go into this little room with, like, gnomes in uniform freaking out.

And we thought we were safe.

And the ones who were there before us were like

" SHHHHHH " Because it was getting crowded in the little room.

So we all shut up, tired and scarred.
I was next to- Wait for it- Veronica Sawyer and Connor Murphy, terribly scarred.

When Connor said to a guy next to Veronica " Where tf are your legs!? " HE WAS A FUCKING GHOST.

AND APPERANTLY, THERE WAS A JARED KLEINMAN CLONE WHO WAS- get this- BILL MOTHERFUCKING CIPHER IN DISGUISE.

So the few that didnt make it out- like Con and a few of my other friends, Got got by Bill.

I ran out, with the real Jared Kleinman, softbbtan, and Brooke Lohst were booking it down the stairs.

A few other people also ran down but I didnt wanna look back.

Then coming up the stairs was a mOTHERFUCKING CLONE OF softbbtan, ready to charge at me with a knife.

So I took the opportunity to get a maniquin that was, right there, and the DJ clone stabbed that instead.

I ALMOST FUCKING DIED FROM MY BFF.

The DJ clone poofed away and the manaquin bleeded as I contineud running down until we took a turn into a hallway maze.

It looked like fancy wallpapers and flowers.

BUT THEN THE PERSON BEHIND US JUST GOT GOT.

(( I think it was Michael Mell who got got, idk ))

AND WE STARTED RUNING UNTIL WE FOUND THE NEXT CHALLENGE.

So there was two floors connected by a staircase that will only appear when we beat the first floor.

So me, Brooke, DJ and Jared were trying to avoid this killer that was running rampant around the maze.

And while they were looking around for weapons, I climbed up to the second floor to see the thing that'll greet us there.

Captain Salazar from the Pirates siries.

HE WAS RIGHT THERE AND IT WAS A GOOD THING I FELL BACK DOWN CUZ HOLY DICK SUCKER AM I NOT DYIN TODAY!

I was like
" Guys, dont go up there "

So (( I think )) We defeated the first floor boss, the staircase showed up and we made it to the second floor.

So we were running around the place while mister ghosty was slowly hovering around.

UNTIL WE FOUND A MINIVAN!

Then Jared stepped on the pedal and we were going to crash into to wall to escape-

WHEN MISTER SALAZARIO WAS IN THE BACK OF THE VAN.

WE WENT FASTER. AND FASTER.

AND BEFORE HE COULD GOT GOT US.

the fucking timer ran out.

WE SURVIVED!!!!

IT.

WAS

CLOSE.

I poofed out of the Mansion, in the same minivan with my mom driving me and the other survivors around the Nepo Quad in Angeles, making small talk.

" So how was the ride? "

"...Good " It was a good thing I had cotton candy.

We got down and I got to talk to the people who... died. ._.

I was able to talk to Michael, Connor and Veronica! It was fun (( My dreams are somewhat coming tru ))

And got to watch a drive in movie with the other fictional characters and my frens.

We were like, watching a knock-off of the Rugrats.

It was weird.

Then me and my mom went shopping in a old SM.

Fin

I think I need to see a psychiatrist.

~♤♤♤