0.5

but today, a boy was walking behind the principal with his head down. nobody knew him, and everyone was equally curious as jinah.

the principal stood by her table and he just stood in front, facing everyone with a smile plastered on his face. it showed happiness and nervousness at the same time.

"good morning everyone! today, we will be having a new student. he just transferred here today. please introduce yourself to the class." the principal commanded.

"hi everyone, my name is kim taehyung! i hope that you all can accept me and we could all be friends!" he said happily, full of energy. he slightly bowed and showed a genuine smile to everyone.

"well then, welcome mr kim! you may proceed in taking a seat wherever you like!" the teacher said.

jinah knew there were a lot more vacant seats today, probably a few students who wanted to skip their homeroom time, so she thought that he would never dare to sit next to her.

she just laid her head down on the table and closed her eyes.

that was what she thought.

she heard a few sounds of what seemed like rusting of things and felt a warm presence next to her.

she pulled her head up and looked to her right, then she saw him fixing his things. he felt as if someone was staring at him, so he quickly looked at her and smiled warmly.