1.4

she could feel a smile creeping on her face as she heard what he just said.

"someone will finally stay by my side." she thought.

jinah and taehyung were finally ready to go to sleep. she lend him some of her oversized clothes, the one that she loved and treasured so much, which he accepted.

and she thought, she won't even deny that it really clung on his figure perfectly as she looked at him for the thousandth time just admiring him when she was supposed not to.

she was about to lie on her bed when she saw taehyung getting the pillows and blankets she set for him and going out of her bedroom.

"hey, where are you going?" she asked.
"oh, i'll just sleep on the living room." taehyung slowly said.
"no!" she heard herself slightly shout at taehyung and he seemed surprised with her bold comment. she was shocked with her own action too.

"i- uh.. i mean.. it would be cold there a-and.." she excused.

how would i say that i want him by my side? how would i say i want him to stay next to me?

"c-can y-you.." she stuttered as she started tapping the side next to her on the bed, as her face was too warm and reddish that she didn't want to look him in the eye and speak up.

"you want me.. to.. sleep beside you?" taehyung asked, hiding his smirk.

she nodded shyly as she lied on the bed and wrapped herself with the warm blankets.

she could feel his presence as she felt the bed move

"a-are you sure about this?" taehyung asked, still hiding the smirk but he suddenly stuttered due to nervousness.

she faced the wall as she still felt her face warm as heck and she felt to nervous to even face him.

"y-yeah." she said.