1.5

she heard taehyung chuckle a little and she felt even more flustered.

"w-what are you laughing about?"
goddamn it, why am i stuttering?

"why can't you face me? are you too embarrassed?" she felt her face getting redder than ever.

"n-no! i'm not!" she faced him to prove herself at him but she did not spare his beautiful eyes a glance and kept her eyes closed.

taehyung slightly laughed at her reaction. "you're so adorable.." taehyung mumbled.

she shut her eyes tight to go to sleep. after that, she felt something by her forehead and something touching her hair.

she once again opened her eyes and she realize taehyung was just planting a kiss by her forehead and he was softly stroking her hair.

"why are you so nervous! it's just me." taehyung said. she felt herself loosen up with him.

"are you sure that i'm not bothering you? your mom will be so-" she was cutted off again.

"shh. don't worry about that, i'll handle it. just go to sleep." taehyung continues to stroke her hair.

"i can't sleep." she said. taehyung have forgotten that she has insomnia.

"just try to close your eyes." taehyung whispered, and she did.

"i'll be fine. i'll stay by your side." taehyung said softly.

those words. she wanted to hear those assuring words. she felt so.. happy. she felt so.. safe. she felt as if she really trusted him.. she knew that he wouldn't lie to her. she knew that he won't hurt her.

unintentionally, she felt herself hugging him. she could feel taehyung tense up but she did not pay attention to that as she felt drowsy.

as she was slowly slipping off to dreamland, she was able to hear taehyung mumbling few words.

she almost did not catch up what he was trying to say, but what he last said really got her.

"i'll stay by your side. i will never leave you. i'll always wait for you."

she felt a soft smile forming on her face as she completely gave up any last sign of her consciousness.

he assumed she felt asleep as soft, cute snores come out of her mouth.

i hope that she will be able to sleep now.

she's beside him. the one he loves. he loves her so much.

was she really obvious of that? was he really a coward much to say that? he was itching to finally confess to her. but he fears of what she will say. will she say that she is ready? or will she have to reject him completely?

there were so many assumptions to be made.

but believe it or not, he didn't want to think of them as of the moment. he just wanted to release the heavy, but meaningful words out of his heart.

"i love you.."

"..so much."

he whispered those sweet words so passionately that he felt so fragile and relieved.

even if she was sleeping and unknown to what he just said, he wanted to let that out.

he was kind of thankful that she was not awake, as it would be very hard and embarrassing to hear himself confessing while stuttering intensely because of her.

he felt a new feeling in this early hour. a feeling he has longed for every single day.

he feel as if he wanted to bid goodbye to reality for awhile. even just for awhile.

and so he did. he finally joined her drifting off to sleep too..