0.6

"hey, i decided to sit here because i like sitting in the back of the room, i hope you don't mind." taehyung said.

she stayed still and stared at him.

"yeah, hi! i'm taehyung!" he spoke. she still remained silent.

"so, do you have any plan of telling me your name?" he jokingly said as he continued packing his stuffs.

she hesitated, he's just new.

jinah slightly smiled at taehyung.

"jinah. my name is kim jinah." she spoke softly.

that night, jinah laid back on her bed after a long, long, long day.

she tried to recall everything. she remembered him, taehyung.

his box smile, his deep voice, his silly jokes, everything.

everything about taehyung made her feel at ease for some unknown reason.

flashback

"oh, jinah it is then! i hope we can be friends! is that fine with you?" she fairly nodded when he said that.

he was about to speak more again but the homeroom teacher caught him talking and shushed him.

present

it was this moment when she realizes, she just made a new friend, someone who could at least light up her mood, again.

actually, she have been hiding her secret for such a long time, that nobody knew, even jungkook.

when was the last time she smiled aside from today?

maybe it was when he was still unproblematic about life and didn't overthink about stuffs.