1.2

it was 1 am that night when taehyung heard his phone next to him ringing.

who had the guts to even call him at the middle of the night?

he rubbed his eyes and picked up the phone, "hello?"

"t-taehyung?" a girls voice sounded.
he heard a familiar voice ring along with some sniffles.

..is she.. is she crying? why is she crying?

"wait, why are you crying jinah? did something happen? does something hurt?" taehyung asked worriedly.

"e-everything hurts, taehyung.. everything hurts.." she sniffed again.

she continued to cry as she talk to taehyung over the phone.

"where are you? i'll come and get you." taehyung said as he quickly stood up from his bed.

"the u-usual place, where we usually hang out." she spoke softly.

taehyung ended the call and scurried all over his room to find his coat and wear his shoes. after that, he left his room and sneaked out of his household quietly, in fear of waking his parents up, who are in their peaceful slumber.

as soon as he closed the door of the house, he quickly ran to the place where they always go to unwind.

taehyung was all over the place as he searched for her. and when he spotted her by the shore all by herself, exposed to the cold weather, he immediately ran towards her and hugged her.

she was just quiet as she was staring at the beautiful waves the sea was showing her, attempting to stop her from releasing the overflowing emotions inside her. tears continued to run down her face painted with weariness and melancholy.

nothing changed except for the warmth that she feel as of this moment.

she could tell that taehyung was so worried about her, as his hug was tight as ever. and she felt even guiltier than before.

tears threatening to fall again as she recalled jungkook's words, an ugly truth she didn't expect, she didn't ask for and she didn't want.

and she could feel taehyung hugging her tighter and stroking her hair soothingly.

"just cry it all out, jinah. cry it all out." taehyung said as he continued to stroke her hair.

"now, after you release all your feelings, you can tell me what happened, okay?" she slightly nodded after hearing his commands.

she started to explain everything to taehyung, as taehyung patiently and willingly listened to her.