1.1

jungkook obviously said, with him smiling brightly and proudly on the other side of the phone. it was obvious, too obvious that jungkook were too delighted to even contain the happiness to himself. and jinah found it too disheartening for her part.

"can i go back to sleep now? it's 9 am and it's the weekend. i need to catch more sleep!" jinah obnoxiously said as she continued to choke back her tears.

she continued to make her facade firm.

"yeah. bye." jungkook said as he immediately hang up.

and that's when jinah release everything again.

her tears, her words, her thoughts

was she a selfish person when she wanted him for her and for herself only?

she felt nothing but immediate despair and melancholy as her tears continued to fall down.

she locked herself inside of her room for the rest of the day and just cried.

you're such a weakling, jinah. no wonder jungkook gets tired of you.

yeah.. i know..

i knew he would get tired of me too.

even i'm tired of myself.

that night, she did not receive any text messages from anyone. she didn't get any sleep too. she thought about so many things, why can't he get my feelings? why can't he see my feelings? why does he keep hurting me? and why do i still love him?