Prologue

IF YOU GUYS WANNA READ WHERE THE TRUE STORY STARTED, SKIP TO CHAPTER 5 :> Thank chu!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I felt sick of love, what they got when they are in relationship? For me it so disgusting, not cool, so silly, weird and whatever.

Nah...you might think I am bitter person, or I am broken. Well, I never been in relationship, I just love playing some video games and watch anime.

I prefer to be in the fantasy world to live than to be in relationship that other people said it is their "fantasy" life. It makes me vomit.

I was thinking if the fantasy world is real, jeez probably other people will think I am weird. Okay I am, I guess, since I never leave my house to hang out with other people. I always doing nerdy things.

I wasn't a lonely person, I has best friend, once he asked me if I have a crush on somebody, then I immediately smacked his head.

But one day, things was changed, I never felt in love before, she really changed me from being "bitter" in love. I never knew that it would happened. I really thought in first it isn't real, but I realized and I felt her love beneath my thought about love. She enlightened the darkness within me and showed me how to love someone.

And I never thought that my life would change in this fantasy world called Everworld

???: Steven, I welcome you to my world, the Everworld.