Ch 1: Bakugou Twins

Air. He needed air. Two identical blonde boys fought inside a giant slime villain trying to get away. They had been in an alley not to far away with a couple other friends when the slime disaster attacked them. Both were lighting off explosions trying to get away. Though one was fighting harder trying to save not only himself but his younger twin. His lungs began to burn for oxygen and his explosions got weaker. Was this really how things would end? He never got to prove himself. 

      There were complications with his birth and Kazuki was born an hour after his identical twin Katsuki. He almost didn't survive, but by some miracle he did. He was always a bit weaker than his amazing brother. He constantly got sick. But even still he always wanted to be with his brother. Majority of the time the two boys were inseparable. Katsuki quickly became extremely protective of his twin. Even without their parents always telling him to watch over Kazuki. At age four they both developed their quirks on the same day. They both could create explosions. And though Katsuki became obsessed with being the best, Kazuki was more laid back. As they got older Kazuki didn't get sick as much and was allowed to do more things. Now they both dreamed of going to UA, the school for heroes. But was that going to happen with their current situation.

"Kaachan! Kazuchan!" Kazuki heard someone yell out. Suddenly the slime was pulled from his face and much needed air was pulled into his lungs. He glanced over at the person to help them and was shocked to see Izuku Midoriya. Their childhood friend but he was quirkless. Katsuki wasn't very nice to him anymore, but Kazuki still considered him a friend. 

"Izu. Save Suki." Kazuki said weakly. 

"Shut up Kazu!" Katsuki yelled at him. He struggled heavily. "We are both getting out of this and we don't need the quirkless Deku to help us." Kazuki couldn't reply as his mouth and nose were covered up again. He grabbed onto Katsuki's arm. He didn't want to admit it but he was scared. He felt Katsuki grab onto him too. They were both scared. Suddenly a large air pressure blew away the slime and they were left lying on the ground. Kazuki coughed heavily and took in heavy breaths. He felt Katsuki lean over him and grab onto him. "Kazu! You ok?" Katsuki asked worriedly. 

Kazuki nodded as his breathing slowly leveled out. He sat up with a groan and looked at his twin. "Are you ok Suki?" he asked. 

"I'm fine. What the hell was that? Why did you tell fucking Deku to save me?" Katsuki growled. 

"Because your my brother. I wanted to make sure you were ok." Kazuki said simply. 

"You're my fucking brother too!" Katsuki put their heads together. Something they had done since they were kids. "Don't you try to fucking leave me like that again." he said. Kazuki simply nodded.  Kazuki was definitely more self sacrificing than Katsuki, though Katsuki would do anything for his twin.  They leaned back as heroes surrounded them and began to praise them. They were called brave and strong. Kazuki just leaned against his brother's shoulder feeling tired, waiting until they could leave. 

--

Finally on their way home, they ran into Izuku. Kazuki tried to stop his twin but he had to go say something to the green haired boy. 

"Hey good for nothing!" Katsuki yelled. "We never asked for you to come help us! We did not need to be saved! You got that? We could have taken care of ourselves! Don't think we fucking owe you. Fucking nerd!" Katsuki turned quickly and began to stomp off. "Let's go Kazu!"

Kazuki sighed and glanced over to Izuku. He gave him a weak smiled. "He means thanks Izu. See you later." He waved and followed his angry brother.  He bumped his brother as they walked home. "Calm down Suki, before you pop a blood vessel." 

"We didn't need that fucking quirkless runts help!" Katsuki growled. "We could have handled it."

"Well I don't know about you Suki. But I was about to blackout. If it wasn't for Izu coming when he did. I don't know if I would have made it much longer without air." Kazuki said softly. He was looking down. His chest still hurt from everything. "I was scared." He felt an arm go over his shoulders. 

"You know I will always protect you Kazu." Katsuki said calming down a bit. "I won't let anything happen to you."

"Well I won't let anything happen to you either." Kazuki told him. "I couldn't keep going without you." 

"Shut up, Kazu. Nothing is going to happen to either of us you hear me?" Katsuki told him. "We will become the best heroes ever. Even better than All Might. In a few months we will enter UA and show everyone, together." Kazuki smiled and nodded. 

"I can't wait Suki." Kazuki smiled at him. They went home to a worried mother who had seen the news. She babied Kazuki and yelled at Katsuki for not protecting his brother. Kazuki was tired of being treated like this. He was just as strong as Katsuki now. They trained together and he could control his quirk just as good. Why could no one see that? What did he have to do to make people acknowledge him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: and that is the end of the first chapter. I hope people enjoy it. I will probably get some people thinking Katsuki is a little OOC. Well thats how he is towards his twin. Only two things matter to Katsuki in this story. Being number one and his twin. 

Thank you for reading this and I hope you are excited for whats to come. Next chapter will be the entrance exam. 

Please vote and comment what you think of the story.