Ch 31: The Big 3

Kazuki sat in class boredly. Once again his twin wasn't here. Though they hadn't talked much since the exams. The other night Katsuki and Midoriya got into a big fight and got punished for it. Apparently Katsuki still blamed himself for everything. Seems Kazuki wasn't the only one who liked to put the world on his shoulders. Katsuki lashed out at people though. Kazuki tended to suffer in silence. Seemed like Kazuki, Katsuki blamed himself for the fall of All Might but also Kazuki's week of hell. He blamed himself for Kazuki being so distant and pulling away.

 Kazuki stared out the window thinking about his twin. He barely heard Midoirya profusely apologizing to everyone for causing trouble.  He was brought out of his thoughts by Aizawa calling his name. 

"Care to pay attention Bakugou?" Aizawa said. 

"Sorry," Kazuki mumbled and turned to face him. 

"Well, now that Midoiriya has returned and we have Bakugou's attention," Aizawa said. "Lets formally talk about the internships. Come inside." He looked towards the door. Three upperclassman walked in. "Let's hear firsthand from those with personal experience how these internships are different from field training. They have made time in their busy schedules to come and talk to you all. So please listen to what they have to say. There three third-year rank among the top of all U.A. students. They're known as the big three." Kazuki looked them over. He wasn't very impressed by their appearances but knew better than to judge them. "Alright, could you all give us a brief introduction, then? Starting with you Amajiki."

The black haired one had an intense aura. Then he began to talk to the other students. "It's no goo Mirio...Hadou....No matter how hard I try to think of all of them as potatoes," Amajiki said. "Everything except their heads just keeps its human form...and besides their heads I can only see them as humans! What should I do...the words....they won't come out." He bowed his head. "My mind's completely blank. It's so pitiful. I wanna go home." He said and turned to face the bored. Kazuki chuckled lightly. So the guy had a bit of issues with talking in front of crowds. He could sympathize with that.  

"This guy's Tamaki Amajiki," the girl beside him said. "And I'm Nejire Hadou. We've come here today because we were asked to talk to you about the internship. " The girl began to ask nonsense questions to everyone. Kazuki sighed and tuned them out. He looked back out the window not paying attention. 

Suddenly a hand came down on his desk. Kazuki looked up with a glare. He was not in the best mood to fuck with today. 

"So you're the one who got a 100 on the exam right?" The blonde asked him. "My name is Tagata Mirio."

"Kazuki Bakugou," Kazuki answered and stood up. Mirio was taller than him but it didn't intimidate Kazuki. "Is there a reason you're pounding on my desk?"

"Well I just issued a challenge to your entire class and you didn't react," Mirio said smiling. "Seems you weren't paying attention."

"I'll pass," Kazuki said. He walked around him and started heading for the front of the class. 

"Kazu-chan?" He heard Midoirya say his name. 

"Kazu whats up?" Kirishima asked. 

"It's alright," Mirio said. "It's alright to admit when you can't defeat someone." Kazuki stopped and turned to look at him. 

"Look I never said I couldn't defeat you," Kazuki said. "I know what your quirk is. I've seen videos of your past Sports Fesitivals and read things. You don't interest me. Him on the other hand..." Kazuki said pointing over his shoulder at Amajiki. "I find him more interesting and would rather talk to him." Mirio raised an eyebrow at Kazuki and his smile seemed to get bigger. Amajiki looked shocked that anyone would be interested in him.