Ch 32: Moving Forward

Kazuki was walking around the campus alone lost in thought. He was trying to sort through his own thoughts and issues. He had been running around the track but even that didn't help, so now he was just walking. Thinking about his new relationship with Kirishima. His shaky friendship with Todoroki. His brother not talking to him. About Katsuki and Midoirya acting weird and getting in the fight the other day. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. For a while now he just couldn't seem to catch a break. His mind always racing and never stopping. 

He paused in his walk as he stumbled upon a third year class finishing up some after school training. He watched for a few moments, making mental notes on how they reacted to things differently than himself and his class. A couple of them he might have to approach and ask where they learned their fighting styles from some time. As the class finished up, Kazuki noticed the so called Big three. He rolled his eyes at Togata's giant cheesy smile. He wasn't sure what it was, but the guy just rubbed him the wrong way. His confidence, arrogance, and constant smile was just annoying. Then Kazuki noticed the other one, the shy one, Tamaki Amajiki. So timid and didn't hold much of a presence, but was considered one of the top students in the graduating class. Kazuki was really curious about him. Togata noticed Kazuki and got Amajiki, then walked towards him. 

"Spying on us now?" Togata asked. 

"I just stumbled on your class and decided to watch," Kazuki said boredly. "I wasn't spying." He looked at the tall blond uninterested. 

"Have you picked an agency to intern with yet?" Togata asked. 

"Not yet. ," Kazuki sighed. "Why are you curious?"

"The hero I work under was curious about you," Togata said. 

"A lot of pros are interested in me since I got a full score on the provisional," Kazuki said. But there was no pride in his voice. He was still curious about how he did that. He just didn't understand how he passed like that but his twin failed. 

"Also after the whole kidnapping incident," Togata said. Kazuki flinched and looked away. Both older boys noticed and glanced at each other for a moment. 

"I've got to go," Kazuki said turning to leave.

"B-b-bakugou wait," Amajiki said. Kazuki paused and glanced over his shoulder at the male. "The pro-hero I work under, Fatgum, is interested in working with you. He has sent requests in for your and your friend, Kirishima." Kazuki gave a nod. 

"Just call me Kazuki and I'll look into it." Kazuki said. "And I'll talk to my boyfriend about the offer." He walked away from them. Both boys giving him a curious look as he left. 

Kazuki continued walking around the campus. Maybe he would accept that offer from Amajiki's prohero. He'd talk with Kirishima later about it. He rounded the corner of the school building and almost ran into someone. 

"Sorry," Kazuki said looking up and saw Todoroki. "Hey Shoto."

"Sorry about that Kazuki," Todoroki said. Then turned to leave. 

"Hold on," Kazuki said. "We should talk." Todoroki turned back to him. "We haven't had much chance to with everything going on."

"No....we haven't," Todoroki said. "How have you been?"

"Same old same old," Kazuki sighed. "Can't get out of my head. Just to many issues with my life and no one makes things easy." He looked away with a sigh. 

"If there's anything I can do to help," Todoroki said. Kazuki chuckled. 

"Don't think that would help me much right now Shoto," Kazuki said. "Would only cause more issues."