Ch 21: They have come to take Him

Once Aizawa explained what they would all be doing Katsuki yelled out that Kazuki couldn't do it. He absolutely refused to let Kazuki stress his body beyond it's limit. 

"Shut the fuck up, Katsuki," Kazuki growled. "You no longer have any right to make choices for me."

"I get it, your fucking pissed at me," Katsuki yelled turning to his brother. "But I'm not going to let you fucking kill yourself."

"If I die, than I die trying to accomplish my dream," Kazuki said. "I will not fucking be treated like an invalid anymore."

"Don't you mean our dream?" Katsuki growled. 

"No, my dream." Kazuki said glaring at Katsuki. "I will fucking be better than you. I will fucking leave you behind this fucking time." Katsuki was shocked by this. Kazuki turned to Aizawa. "I will do whatever it takes to become stronger." Aizawa looked between the two before nodding. Aizawa lead Kazuki away to get him started on his training. He really wondered what came between the two. He was worried about it but hoped that like normal siblings it would work itself out. 

Kazuki worked his ass off. The only person he ever really talked to was Kirishima, other than that he kept to himself. He didn't even really talk to the pussy cats much. Even when he was given free time he went running or continued training. All Katsuki could do was watch him from afar and worry. He was doing his own training too, but it was hard to focus completely when he was worried about when his brother would collapse. On the third day Kazuki was supposed to be helping with dinner but was no where to be found. Katsuki wanted to search for him but Aizawa forced him to stay put.  Aizawa had Ragdoll locate Kazuki for him and walked out to find him. 

Kazuki was sitting at the base of a large tree leaning up against it. He was breathing heavily and sweating. Another tree opposite him had a well worn spot. Kazuki's knuckles were bleeding and heavily bruised. "You know I admire your dedication," Aizawa said walking up. "But I don't think you should keep pushing yourself. Not even the remidials are pushed this far."

"I am fine," Kazuki said. He forced himself to get up. He could barely lift his arms anymore. He started hitting the tree with just his fists because he couldn't get his explosions to light. 

"Kazuki, everyone has a limit," Aizawa said. 

"I thought the whole point of this boot camp was to push past our limits?" Kazuki fired back. 

"It is," Aizawa said. "But in a structured way. We want to increase your limitations. Not completely destroy your body."

"I am not weak!" Kazuki yelled at him. Tiny explosions popping in his hands as his anger rose. 

"I never said you were," Aizawa watched him calmly. "You are one of the top students of our class. Your grades are typically higher than Katsuki's and you have a good handle on your quirk. Katsuki may have the advantage in sheer power but you know how to take what you have and use it more strategically." Aizawa continued to watch the boy. He was trying to be careful with his words so as not to upset him more. "I get the want to increase your own power, but stop this. You are acting like  a brat. Throwing tantrums and lashing out."

"You don't understand," Kazuki growled. 

"Than talk to me," Aizawa said. "Make me understand. I once considered you more mature than Katsuki. I always thought you were the more level headed of the two of you, but recently it's swapped. You are acting rash and violent while Katsuki can't focus because he is worried about you." 

"It's his own damn fault," Kazuki said looking down. "He needs to learn to how to stop meddling in my life."

"I can understand that," Aizawa said. "You want to be an individual."