Ch 30: Provisional Licence - Part 2

Kazuki sat in the waiting room and watched as others slowly walked in. He jumped up as his brother and Kirishima entered. "Hey it's about time you two got here." he grinned.

"Kazu? How long have you been here?" Kirishima asked. 

"I was the first one here," Kazuki chuckled. 

"Stop fucking with us," Katsuki growled. "When did you get here?"

"I was the first one here." Kazuki said with a grin. "Ask the wind dude if you don't believe me. He came in right after me."

"How the hell?" Katsuki grumbled. 

"Way to go Kazu!" Kirishima smiled and pat him on the back.  Kazuki nodded. 

"I see most of our class has gotten here already," Kazuki said glancing over at the others.  

"Kazuchan!" Izuku said coming over. "Everyone tells me you were the first one here. That's so amazing." Kazuki smiled. 

"Thanks Izuku," Kazuki said. He glanced over at the others and noticed Todoroki looking at him. Todoroki held his gaze for a moment before looking away. Kazuki frowned. They hadn't spoken since the rescue and all Kazuki did was thank him for coming with the others. 

"Earth to Kazu! Hey Kazuki!" Kirishima said trying to get his attention. Kazuki turned to look at them. 

"What? Whats up?" Kazuki asked. 

"We lost you there for a moment." Kirishima said. 

"Why were you looking at the half and half bastard?" Katsuki growled. 

"It's nothing Suki," Kazuki said. He looked over as he heard the others yelling that all of U.A. passed the first exam. He then looked up as he heard the speakers coming alive. 

"Well then, to the 100 of you who have passed," the voice said. Tv screens came on and showed buildings exploding and a disastrous area. "This will be the next and last stage of your exam! The Disaster site. We'll be having you conduct rescue maneuvers." The voice described their objective and the point system. They were given a few moments to prepare. 

Kazuki stood with his brother and Kirishima. They had grabbed some of the snacks and drinks that were offered. 

"The folks from Shiketsu are coming this way," Kirishima said. 

"Bakugou!" a big hairy guy called out.  Both twins turned to look at him. 

"Yea?" Katsuki answered. 

"Shishikura...the slit eyed boy," the hairy guy said. "Did he bump into you?"

"Yea," Katsuki answered. "What about him?"

"I knew it." hairy guy said. "I'm sure he said a number of things that were impolite and rubbed you the wrong way. He was probably trying to impress his values on you. He must have just gotten carried away, bumping into someone so famous. We'd really like to establish a good relationship with U.A. We're sorry."

"Funny how I'm the one who went through hell," Kazuki said. "And you're still the one recognized for everything."

They all looked at him. "Wait it was you at the center of the incident?" the hairy guy asked. 

"Yea," Kazuki said. "I know it's confusing with twins and all. And it doesn't help that our names are so similar. Then everyone knows who my brother is since he won the sports festival and all." He said boredly but really he was a bit irritated. Even though he'd rather forget what happened during that time. Why the hell was his brother getting recognition for what he went through?