Ch 22: Captive

Kazuki had his hands bound and he was sat in a chair inside what looked like a bar. He glanced around with a very bored expression on his face. He looked up at the patchwork guy who was standing in front of him, along the freaky blonde chick, the warp gate from the USJ attack, and a couple others. The one he didn't see was the weird hands guy. 

"You know you're very calm for someone who just got kidnapped," Dabi said leaning down to look at him. Kazuki's lips slowly morphed into a smug smirk. 

"There is no reason to freak out," Kazuki said. "I am calm because I know something you don't." Dabi looked at him curiously. He was surprised at the boys smugness and no fear, at least none that he could see. 

"Oh? And what is that?" Dabi asked curiously. 

"You failed your mission." Kazuki chuckled. 

"I think your confused." Dabi said. "We didn't fail. You are sitting right here. We were successful."

"Tell me the name of your objective," Kazuki said smugly. Dabi looked at him oddly. 

"Our target was you," Dabi said getting a little annoyed with this game. "Katsuki Bakugou. Winner of the UA's sports festival."

"Like I said, you failed." Kazuki chuckled again. Dabi put a burning hand close to Kazuki's face but the boy didn't even flinch. 

"Calm down, Dabi." Kurogiri said. "Please young man, explain how these people failed." Kazuki looked Dabi right in the eye with that smug little smirk. 

"My name is Kazuki Bakugou," Kazuki said. "Katsuki's twin brother." Dabi just stared at the boy for a few moments before turning to Kurogiri. 

"The little fucker had a twin?" Dabi said. "And no one thought to inform me of this? If I had known we would have fucking captured them both just to be sure."

"And now you will never get Katsuki," Kazuki chuckled. "Because now that the Pros know your objective my brother will be under protection. You will never get him." Dabi grabbed Kazuki by the throat and let his hand burn the boys skin. The boy never let that smug smirk leave his face and he had a look in his eyes. Something Dabi himself recognized. He pulled his hand back before anyone could say anything. 

"I don't know if we quite failed," Dabi said slowly smirking. 

"You didn't get your objective," Kazuki said. "And my brother has a lot more power than I do." 

"That may or may not be true," Dabi said. "But we wanted to turn your brother to our side. He is wild and doesn't seem to fit into the rules of the heroes."

"Katsuki has to much pride and drive to be the number one hero," Kazuki chuckled. "You would have never turned him."

"You're probably right," Dabi sat at the bar. "But you on the other hand. You share the same look that a lot of us have, including myself. You're dead on the inside." Kazuki slowly frowned hearing this. It wasn't something he was expecting to hear. "We have a better chance at turning you to our side. You have that cold dead and calculating look in your eyes. I bet you're already trying to think of ways out of here. You just look the type. Those who have something to prove are always more dangerous than the ones who are already in the spotlight." Dabi grinned as he looked at Kazuki. 

"I don't know what your talking about," Kazuki said, but his tone sounded more unsure than before. "I have nothing to prove. You can't make me be a villain."

"You have a twin brother who, even you said has more power," Dabi said. "Which tells me that you've been in his shadow a long time. Every time you do something it's compared to him. Your quirk, your fighting style, your choices...." Dabi raised a couple fingers to Kurogiri to be served a drink. "No matter what you've done in life you're always compared to the one in the spotlight. That's why you have something to prove. I'm sure you don't want to be known as Katsuki's twin your whole life. You want to be Kazuki. You want to be known as your own person." Kazuki was looking down now. He couldn't deny everything Dabi said was true. He did want to be his own person and what better way than to become a villain? He shook his head. I can't be even considering this, Kazuki thought. 

"Everything you said may be true," Kazuki said looking up at him. "But you will have to kill me before I will ever join your side."

"I'm not sure about that," Dabi chuckled as he drank the liquor he was served. "But it's always an option."  Kurogiri came around the bar with a first aid kid and tended to the hand print burn on Kazuki's neck. 

"Well until a decision is made, Dabi," Kurogiri said. "Please refrain from burning our guest. That certainly shall not aid in our objective." Kazuki just looked away as the warp gate man treated his wounds. 

"Awww does that mean I can't play with him?" Toga asked. 

"Not in the way you enjoy Mrs. Toga," Kurogiri said. Toga began to pout and walked away. "Now Mr. Bakugou, I would appreciate it if you would remain calm and not fight us. We are waiting on Shirigaki's return and he will address you then."

"So what am I expected to do until his return?" Kazuki asked. 

"I'll keep you entertained," Dabi said with a grin. Kazuki didn't know if he wanted to be 'entertained' by this man but what choice did he have. 

"He must not be harmed Dabi," Kurogiri told him. 

"Oh I won't hurt him," Dabi chuckled. "Not in any way that will make him unable to fight for Shirigaki." He finished his drink and stood up. He grabbed the boy by his arm and dragged him away. 

"What are you planning to do with me?" Kazuki asked boredly. 

"Oh you will find out," Dabi chuckled. He took him into a back room and tossed him on a bed. Kazuki looked around and sighed. 

"What? Are you going to rape me or something?" He asked boredly. Dabi frowned. This was not the reaction he expected. He wanted to wipe that smug smirk off the boys face. He hated how the boy was so fearless and smug about having made this grab the wrong Bakugou. He hated being made a fool of. 

"You don't seem to mind the idea," Dabi said. Dabi watched Kazuki look him up and down and it slowly dawned on him why the idea didn't bother the boy. He chuckled. "You're gay." He watched the boy suddenly look away and knew he was right. "Things just keep getting interesting with you." 

-----------------------------------------------

A/n: now i usually write longer chapters but this time its a little short because I want to know how my readers feel. 

Your Choices:

A - Lemon with Dabi

B - Kazuki 'Talks' him out of it

Please comment your choice. 

As always thank you for reading. 

Please vote and comment.