Ch 13: The Date

A/n: warning mature content

---------------------------------------------------------------

The day after the sports festival Kazuki mostly just kicked back and hung out with his twin. It was still a handful of a day keeping Katsuki off a murdering rampage every time something reminded him of the sports festival and other things. Kazuki had come clean about everything that had happened the last two weeks. Katsuki was pissed someone had violated his twin but he didn't say much. Katsuki did say he would rather Kazuki date Kirishima over Tetsutetsu, which had surprised Kazuki a bit. When Kazuki told Katsuki how he had come out to the class, it was Kazuki's turn to be depressed. He was so worried about going to school in a couple days. Katsuki assured him that if anyone said anything he would murder them.

The next day Kazuki made plans to go out with Kirishima. When there mother heard about this she got all excited about her babies first date. She got him to cut his hair and helped him pick out his clothes. There was no arguing with the woman. He once again looked like a carbon copy of his brother, but their mother had always enjoyed them looking alike. He was wearing some dark colored jeans with some rips in the knee area, a sleeveless black hooded shirt, and a light half sleeved white coat over top. ((A/n: like the picture XD))

He left to meet up with Kirishima at the arcade. They would hang there for a while before heading off to dinner. He spotted his favorite red head leaning against the wall outside the arcade playing on his phone. He was wearing bright red jeans, a black shirt, and had his hair down with a baseball cap. Kazuki smiled seeing him. He looked good with his hair down.

"Sup, Red." Kazuki said as he walked up. Kirishima looked up and frowned for a moment.

"Kazu?" Kirishima asked unsure for a moment. He was used to Kazuki having longer hair.

"Yup," Kazuki sighed. "Unless you want me to go back home and tell my brother to come."

"No," Kirishima said in a rush as he stood up. "You just....your hair....you two look exactly alike and it caught me off guard."

Kazuki sighed. "Yea, blame my mother. She never liked me growing out my hair anyway. I didn't exactly want to cut my hair but sometimes there is no arguing with the woman."

"You look good by the way," Kirishima said with a light blush. All the confidence he had the other day had faded a bit, but he hadn't changed his decision. "I don't mind your hair being short."

"Thanks Red," Kazuki said with a light smile. "You look good too. I like seeing you with your hair down, it's sexy." He watched Kirishima's blush darken. "Shall we head inside?" Kirishima nodded and followed him in. Kirishima had been tense in the beginning but as they began to play video games he relaxed. They spent a couple hours there laughing and having a good time.

"Dude, your amazing at video games," Kirishima said as they walked out. Kazuku shrugged.

"Blame Suki," Kazuki said. "The arcade is where we spent a lot of time growing up. Somewhere we could get out of the house and have fun, but not let me over exert myself."

"You guys talk?" Kirishima asked. He was walking close, their arms almost touching.

"Yea," Kazuki sighed. "I told him everything about what happened. He was pissed at me. But more about the lies and secret keeping." Kazuki gently bumped his hand against Kirishima's without looking down. He was trying to subtly hold his hand to see how he would react. Kirishima looked at him for a moment and then down at their hands. Slowly he laced his fingers with Kazuki's.

"I'm glad you guys are all good now," Kirishima said. They were walking towards a good burger joint. Nothing to fancy for their first date. Kazuki had a light blush on his face as Kirishima took his hand. He was trying to ignore any looks they got. Without his longer hair, people couldn't mistake him for a girl. He began to wonder if that was his mother's intention all along. She always told him to be proud of who he was and not to hide it.