Ch 7: Villains? Really?

Kazuki was sitting on the bus next to his brother. He was breathing a bit heavy and that god damn headache came back this morning. He thought he had finally gotten rid of it. The whole class was heading somewhere to perform rescue training. 

"You sure your ok?" Katsuki asked beside him, worried. "Maybe you should sit this one out."

"I'm fine, Suki. Just tired and sore. We went running this morning after so much time off. It's just kicking my ass getting back into things." Kazuki gave him a reassuring smile. Katsuki was skeptical but nodded. 

"Just don't push yourself," Katsuki said. "If your not feeling up to something then say so." This time Kazuki nodded in return. He looked back out the window as he over heard the others talking in front of them. 

"If anyone has flashy and strong quirks, then you have to mention Todoroki, Kazuki, and Bakugou." Kirishima said. Everyone had just taken to calling Kazuki by his first name and Katsuki by their last name. 

"Bakugou's always fuming. So he won't be very popular." Tsuyu said. 

"You Bitch!! I'll be popular too!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Suki, stop yelling." Kazuki groaned. 

"It's only be a short time since we all met and we all already have a pretty good idea that your personality just sucks." Kaminari

"I'll fucking kill you, fucking lighting rod!" Katsuki said. 

"I'll fucking kill you all if you guys don't stop yelling," Kazuki snapped. Some of them looked at him a bit surprised. They weren't used to Kazuki yelling at people.  Kazuki leaned his head against the window trying to focus on making his headache go away. Kazuki looked at him worried. Soon they arrived at their destination. They all filed out and as they walked inside Kirishima came up beside him. 

"Hey Kazu, you feeling ok? You don't tend to snap like that." Kirishima asked. 

"Yea, I just have a bad headache." Kazuki said. "No need to worry Red." He gave him a soft smile. Kazuki looked Kirishima over before chuckling to himself. 

"What? Why are you laughing?" Kirishima asked. 

"Do you really want to know?" Kazuki asked with a small smirk. 

"Yea I do." Kirishima said. 

"I was just wondering if I were to lick my finger and touch your abs, if it would sizzle." Kazuki said with a chuckle as he walked through the doors. That comment made Katsuki give him a weird look and Kirishima actually stopped walking while he blushed. He fell behind until someone else made him realize he had stopped walking.

"You are something else, Kazu." Katsuki told him. Kazuki shrugged. 

"My head hurts to much to care right now." Kazuki said which just drew another worried look from Katsuki. 

They stood before another ProHero, No 13. He explained about the place they were in, The USJ, and about how quirks if not used wisely, could kill people just as much as help. He explained that they would be practicing rescuing techniques here. As Aizawa began to speak something caught everyone's attention. A portal down below opened up and villains poured out.  There was a lot of yelling and Aizawa jumped down the steps to fight the mass of villains. 13 began to try and get them to evacuate when they were stopped by the warp gate guy. 

"Greetings. We are the villain alliance." The warp gate said. "We are here in order to engage with Mr. All Might, the symbol of peace. We were wondering is we would be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him." Kazuki growled.  All at once without anyone saying a word, Kazuki, Katsuki, and Kirishima attacked the warp gate. Explosions on both sides being heard.