Ch 17: Race

Kazuki couldn't stop laughing. Every time he looked at his twin he just started chuckling. His hair was stuck in a weird hairstyle no matter how many times the boy washed it. Kazuki took a shower like five times last night trying to get his hair back to normal. 

"Shut up, Kazu," Katsuki growled. Kazuki chuckled again. 

"Oh just fucking wait until we get to the classroom," Kazuki grinned. He knew their classmates would be rolling when they saw Katsuki. And he was right, Kirishima and Sero were bent over laughing with Katsuki yelling at them. Kazuki glanced at Kirishima. It was good to see him.  Kazuki left the boys picking on Katsuki and walked over to Todoroki, Lida, and Midoriya. "Morning you three, hope you're all ok."

"Kazuchan." Midoriya said. "We are fine. How was your week?"

"You speak for everyone now, Izuku?" Kazuki smirked as he stood next to the sitting Todoroki. "And my week was.....interesting." He looked down at Todoroki with a smile. 

"Where did you go for your internship, Bakugou?" Lida asked. 

"I was with Uraraka at the battle hero: Gunhead's office," Kazuki said looking at him. "And please, Kazuki is fine. I hope you are feeling alright. Todo told me about your hand."

"I am adjusting," Lida said pushing his glasses up his nose a bit. "Thank you for the concern." Kazuki raised an eyebrow at Lida. Was he being stiff because Kazuki is usually yelling at him or was it something else. He glanced over at his brother and smiled seeing his hair sticking up again. He was about to walk over to them when he felt someone lace their fingers with his. He looked down and saw it was Todoroki. A light blush appeared on his cheeks but he said nothing. Todoroki looked up and met his gaze, a small smile on his lips. After that day, the two spoke on the phone every night. Kazuki had even told him about his trouble sleeping and why. Kazuki looked away trying not to blush harder. 

He heard the class talking about the hero killer, which made him frown. He had almost lost two close friends. Three friends, he corrected himself looking at Lida. He had been really worried about everything when he only received Midoriyas location and then the boy never answered his phone all night. "That reminds me, I have a bone to pick with you Izuku." Kazuki said. 

"With me??" Midoriya asked surprised. 

"Yes," Kazuki frowned. "You sent out your location to many of us. I tried calling you multiple times worried about you. The next day you only called Uraraka to tell her you were ok, not me. And here I thought we had been friends since we were kids. I had to call Todo here to get any information."

"Ahh Kazuchan, there was so much going on," Midoriya said starting to panic. "And then I heard Todoroki talking to you so I assumed everything was ok. I'm sorry Kazuchan."

"You could have at least sent me a text message," Kazuki said. "But I guess I am not as important as your little Uraraka."

"Ahhh no don't say that Kazuchan," Midoriya said. "Please I am sorry."

"I think you are being to hard on him," Todoroki said. His thumb rubbing the back of Kazuki's hand while he held it. Kazuki sighed and looked at Midoriya. 

"It's fine Izuku," Kazuki said. "Try not to forget me next time, alright?"

"Never Kazuchan," Midoriya said. 

"Class is upon us!" Lida yelled. "Please take your seats!"

"Well I'm glad Lida is feeling better," Kazuki mumbled sarcastically. Todoroki was the only one to hear him and chuckled. He kissed Kazuki's knuckles before letting his hand go. Kazuki blushed and walked to his desk. He didn't notice that there was two people who noticed Todoroki's action. One of them a very jealous red head.