CH 11: Spots Festival - Race and Battle

Katsuki was pacing back and forth at the back of the room. All of Class 1-A was in the room waiting for the event to start. Everyone....except Kazuki. No one had seen him this morning and Katsuki new he left the house early. He had said he was going to go for a run and meet Katsuki at the arena. He growled. He didn't to leave and lose his chance at participating in the sports festival but at the same time, his twin was more important to him. Just as he was about to leave the door opened and in walked Kazuki. "Kazuki! Where the fuck have you been?!?!?!?" Katsuki yelled and ran over to him. He grabbed the front of his uniform. "You better fucking tell me!"

Kazuki looked at him with a bored look. "Calm down, Suki. I've just been walking around. I lost track of time. Besides it's not like I'm late or missed anything."

"Stop bull shitting me, Kazuki!" Katsuki yelled. Everyone was watching them now, especially a concerned red head. Kazuki frowned and forced Katsuki to let go of his shirt. 

"I don't have to give a fucking play by play of my time." Kazuki said darkly. "Your my twin, my brother....not my god damn keeper. You need to fucking learn that." He pushed Katsuki back a bit and walked into the room. "Oh and Katsuki....I won't be sitting back this time and letting you just take the first place." He looked at him over his shoulder. "Prepare for a fight."

Katsuki stared at Kazuki. What the fuck was that all about? Katsuki growled. Over the last two weeks Kazuki had been changing and pulling away from him. Katsuki didn't understand and it pissed him off more. Last night Kazuki even separated their beds. Katsuki just wanted Kazuki to talk to him. If he was going through something he wanted Kazuki to depend on him. Katsuki was just worried about his twin.

Kazuki walked through the group and sat next to Kirishima. "Hey Kazu." Kirishima said softly. "You doing ok? We were worried you weren't going to show up."

"Nah, I wouldn't miss this." Kazuki said and gave Kirishima a smirk. "Don't worry about me Red. I'm good. Suki is just over reacting." Kirishima slowly nodded. 

"Why were you so late?" Kirishima asked. He watched Kazuki look down and the smile that spread on his face made Kirishima feel something he had never felt before. He didn't like that that smile on Kazuki's face was because of someone else.

"Oh I just lost track of time talking with a friend." Kazuki said. He wouldn't admit he had left the house early and met up with Tetsutetsu again. They had a bit of fun together.  Or as Tetsu had put it, relieving some stress and nerves. Nothing to far but it was enjoyable. Kazuki chuckled as he thought about it. 

"So you have friends outside our class?" Kirishima asked. 

"Yea, Ive met a couple of the guys from 1-B. They aren't that bad." Kazuki said slowly looking up. "You ready for this Red?" He grinned. 

Kirishima nodded. "Yea....Yea I am." He said trying to convince himself as well. He didn't like what he was feeling over Kazuki and he needed to focus on the games. Kazuki pat him on the back before getting up and walking to the door.  Katsuki came up beside Kirishima. 

"He say anything to you about where he was?" Katsuki growled. 

"He says he was with a friend from 1-B." Kirishima said. Katsuki growled again and moved to walk with the rest of the class as they all entered the arena. 

Kazuki ignored most of what was going on. Even when his brother and him were called up as the class representatives. He let his brother do the talking and just rolled his eyes. He walked back down before Katsuki. The first event was announced as an obstacle race.  Piece of cake Kazuki thought. 

When they were given the go signal, instead of trying to fight through the crowded. Kazuki boosted himself above it with explosions and then just ran across people's heads and shoulders. "Thanks for being my stepping stones!" He called out as he jumped and flipped over people on the other side as ice froze people to the ground. "To smart for that IcyHot." Kazuki chuckled as he took off in a run. He could hear others, including his twin, coming in behind having not gotten stuck.