Chapter Six

No necks were snapped in this chapter I promise lol. Just needed an angry Alexander gif..

I think the rush of adrenaline wakes me up. I pop straight up in my bed, my heart racing. The headphones around my head, obviously placed by Madeline, are blaring music at the max-volume. I tear them off and throw them on the ground only to have the sound replaced by Madeline's evil laughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell at her from my spot on the bed. I lay back and shut my eyes as if I could possibly get more sleep.

I hear her walk down the hall and open my eyes to see her standing there. She picks up her iPod and headphones and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Awful language for a 15 year old." She says sarcastically. "I want breakfast. Make me breakfast."

I take a pillow near me and throw it at her. "No!"

"Now." She says. She throws the pillow back at me but I catch it this time. I climb out of my bed and walk into my kitchen because I'm hungry also.

I take two eggs out of the fridge and get a pan out. Quickly, I cook the eggs and slide them onto a plate. I call Madeline into the kitchen and hand a plate to her.

"What? No bacon?" she asks while taking a huge bit of her egg.

"I can't eat bacon." I say. Stupid diet.

She laughs at me and I cut into the egg. I eat it in a few bites before throwing the plate in the sink. Mom can clean it when she gets home tonight. I get out coffee creamer and pour a cup of coffee.

I lean against the counter and try to wake up a little more. Madeline puts her plate in the sink and is about to walk off to her room before the doorbell rings. She walks off to answer the door, then calls my name.

It must be Dylan or Jess. I take my cup of coffee and walk over to the door. I nearly drop the cup whenever I see the tall blond boy standing there.

"Um..." is all I can manage to get out. My cheeks turn horribly red and I look down at the ground. I mean, I just woke up. Nobody is very attractive first thing in the morning. I'm especially not, wearing only my Avengers tee shirt and red flannel pants.

I glance up for a second and see Alexander's gleaming smile. I quickly look back down and brush a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Uh, why are you here?"

He clears his throat. "We were all getting together today. Well, some of us. Nobody had your number or anything so I guessed I would come by. You up for it? I can drive you."

I nod my head. "Yeah, let me change."

I close the door and drag Madeline away. She was too busy gawking at him to do anything else.

"Is that Ashton?" she asks with wide eyes.

"Alexander." I say, clenching my fists together. "Yes, it was Alexander."

"He's hot." She says. "Glad I chose him."

I roll my eyes and go back into my room. I just throw on jeans, a faded navy v-neck and my navy blue converses. I throw my hair up into a ponytail and walk back to the front door.

Whenever I swing it open, Alexander is leaning against the side with one arm on the wall. His other hand is shoved down in his pocket. His eyes shoot up to me with a shimmer in them and he smiles. "You ready now?"

I nod my head and walk out to his car. I remembered to grab Ian's hoodie, which is crumpled in a ball in my arms. I don't plan on wearing it but I'm hoping he's there so I can give it back.